Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker - Vol. 17 Ch. 134

Dex-chan lover
Thank god. Years of waiting and the way it happened is absolutely perfect. All the planning and everything else was for nothing, just popped it in the guest. Solid 10.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, I genuinely didn't believe he would do it! 134 chapters to fucking get laid when literally every single one of his girls was ready to go at the drop of a hat. This is peak garbage writing. I love it!

Dex-chan lover
can't believe he finally did it, i was really really skeptical since the manga keeps pulling out bs here and there to cockblock the mc.

images

Dex-chan lover
Dropped reading this like... sixty chapters ago when the guy absolutely refused to fuck his harem with anything besides tentacles. Glad to see he finally decided, with only one chapter left to go, to finally decide to actually have sex only to slip into the wrong hole. Don't even care why or how he came (heh) to this point in the story, it's funny to see.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped reading this like... sixty chapters ago when the guy absolutely refused to fuck his harem with anything besides tentacles.
Thing is, I understood his resistance to it, at first: he's not ready to be a father and, initially, they didn't exactly have the greatest financial security, so having a kid would be irresponsible and, well, babies are the natural outcome of unprotected sex (glossing over the fact that anal is an option, but most authors (Japanese or otherwise) seem to ignore its existence).

But the joke got dragged on waaaaay too long; he mentions wanting to hold off until he can get condoms once and then never brings it up again, figuring maybe one of the girls in his harem might know a spell similar (hell, with enough imagination, he could have even turned his tentacle spell into a condom spell).

Really, as usual, you can blame it on the editors and publishers; it was just the editor's way of saying "we're okay with all but explicitly stated tentacle rape in a shounen series, but gods forbid we show two consenting people having sex" and the author figuring they might as well roll with it.

At least give us an orgy! I've waited, I'VE WAITED I'VE FCKING WAITED. GIVE ORGY NOW AUTHOR!

Double-page supporter
She was the only one that kind of rejected his advances through the whole story so yea ig. He did do Spica pretty dirty tho

Users who are viewing this thread