Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

Good to know this is still a thing. Not sure who is the dumber of the two, MC or Mr. Legend Hero?

Dex-chan lover
I hope this is a very short fight, that "hero" is annoying.

Contributor
steadily building his harem of beautiful girls THAT HE DOESN'T DARE TO TOUCH

Dex-chan lover
yay, ero taker is back!
Also, that was just the usual delusion, so he wasn't interrupted in any way.

Dex-chan lover
He is building a harem with 100 girls! But is too pathetic to actually do something with them himself....
Great MC we have, though it is par for the course with manga and anime of this kind...

Contributor
How does he avoid all of those incoming shards?

PLOT ARMOR!!!!!

Group Leader
Are you guys forgetting that this is the MC that goes to town with his tentacle magic all the time? He ain’t exactly a beta protagonist.

Double-page supporter
I haven't understood why he cares that he lacks a condom - maybe at first but now he's rich. So getting a few girls pregnant won't really hurt him. And then there is the alternate hole options, oral, etc.

Tentacles can be used on the side of course.

Aggregator gang
the only reason the mc hasnt done the girls is because he doesnt want kids and can find a condom lol its literally explained in like the second chapter

Dex-chan lover
The mc is right to side with cute girls, because cute is justice and justice always prevails!

Double-page supporter
Not only is he the MC, but most manga never let classic mages be important, especially in Isekai/harem adaptations, sucks to suck Mr. Legend Blood.

You ever find something so bad it winds up being good in your eyes? this series is that to me. I get far more excited then I should when this series gets updated

Thanks for the chapter!
There's a mistake on pg2. Sanja isn't a Mage but a Tamer. Other than taming a dragon as a Tamer I don't think she's used any magic of any type that a mage would use so far, especially considering the 'friends' she has.
Beelzebub is definitely falling for MC. Hopefully after this she learns some magic and raises her physical stats so can defend herself rather than relying solely on her Unique Skill Gross Eater in case it gets sealed again. MC is definitely overpowered as usually a dungeon's walls, ceiling and floor are extremely durable to point of taking a supreme effort to leave a scratch which auto-repairs so doesn't break from monsters rampaging or adventurers' upper tier spells and skills. I'm a little confused, was Yuuto really using an adult method to warm Beel up or was that her imagination combined with him holding her tightly? Michael is definitely a bigoted narcissist. Demon and human war was 500 years ago and condemning Beel to death and declaring her an enemy of humanity just because she's a demon is hubris and the same twisted logic Hitler had against Jews and non-whites. Frankly promoting genocide is a greater evil in my opinion. Granted Beel isn't a saint by any means but she only defended herself against humans who attacked her first and really likes human culture such as food and Japanese school uniforms.

Users who are viewing this thread