Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker - Vol. 6 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
alright now this is just dumb

there are plenty of isekai or reincarnation series where the mc straight up has sex. And there are other isekai or reincarnation where sex is not happening and that's okay or in most cases preferable given the premise or context of that series. In fact, I despise morons who go on about alpha vs beta incel bullshit in those series because they only want to see sex.

But this type where they tease and is okay with showing plenty of ecchi but the mc gets cockblocked repeatedly is annoying. Like, what other reason is there to read a series like this besides seeing a dude nail girls left and right? If it can't even do that after 40+ chapters when it's so pivotal to the series, I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
And here we go he gonna collect those girl too and maybe even that dude with reincarnation gonna be a girl too.

Dex-chan lover
Arc is literally a isekai protag... this will be good.

Dex-chan lover
HE DIDNT HAVE SEX REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
1 star, dropped, this isekai isnt good cause the MC doesnt have sex
dfg1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Hamin
I'm gonna save you time and said this right now, no he won't have sex until much much later in the story, if at all. better drop this now if you only came here for the sex

Dex-chan lover
@primrosea fair, good to know. It's not like I came here for the sex but that's what it came to be about because it has nothing else going for it. I usually don't care either way but since this is all it could offer but keeps teasing it simply got annoying.

thanks for the heads up

Still not sure why people here are so fixated on the MC having sex or not. Either way we get all the naked girls and titillation, it's not like we the audience are missing out??

Contributor
Dude, don’t drop this series because the MC doesn’t have sex.

There are tons of better reasons you could drop this series instead. The horrible characters, the asspulls, the poor writing...

Power Uploader
I like the idea that the heroes are another faction he has to deal with in adition to the villains.

But come on let him graduate from virginity eventually. This is just cruel for him.

Dex-chan lover
idk what people are complaining about. There are plenty of hentais out there without cockblocks, but those are boring. As long as the mc is not beta, all is well in the mangaverse.

>immadropthiscrap blah blah yada yada..
Great, less shi*poster in this manga comment page

Fed-Kun's army
@washi_

I don't know about the others, but I can only stomach a limited amount of discrepancies before I am shaken out of my self-induced suspension of logic that normally applies when I read fiction.

MC is supposed to be a very driven person, which is why he could master his family's martial arts at such a young age. But he can't even overcome a cockblock? Two women who were supposedly servile to him? Jeez...

Also, maybe I'm getting too old for this shit. Like that green guy said, "Do, or do not. There is no try."

Aggregator gang
This guy is a fucking idiot huh? He should just kill himself if he have no balls to fck anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread