Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker

Wow, this is absolutely amazing, I'm impressed. How does a manga this fucking worthless get 9 volumes? The author must be a genius of negotiation to make the publisher believe this shit will ever go anywhere.

Seriously, don't waste your time, this is a smut isekai with a sex delusion scene every chapter, slave girls hanging all over the mc and yet he's still a massive hyper virgin after 9 volumes. Story barely exists, art is mediocre. Not much in the way of battles either, mc has all the powers you can think of and essentially oneshots everything.

Just keep away, it's not even "so bad you'll laugh", you'll fall asleep trying to follow this nonsense.

frrom the comments he hasnt fucked yet. well time to never look back at this series. Even when he finally does, its been far too long

Wow, this is absolutely amazing, I'm impressed. How does a manga this fucking worthless get 9 volumes? The author must be a genius of negotiation to make the publisher believe this shit will ever go anywhere.

Check out his other works, dude's the Picasso of getting abject shit somehow illustrated and published. He's written the 15th and 30th lowest rated works on this site and you can really tell he's got some sort of fetish for something particular.

Contributor
@Haunt If publishers are willing to publish his works then they have to sell at least well enough to convince them to invest in him.
I'm also ashamed to say that (I didn't realise this until I read your comment), but most of his manga on dex are actually on my active reading list. I didn't expect that all of them were written by the same person.

damn, tired about this manga " graduation have to wait ", when will he lose his virginity, fck you , make me mad lol

This shit flies so fast and loose with its tropes it's basically slapstick. Gets better the less seriously you take it.

I wonder why this got so many hate ratings....

edit:
After reading 20 chapters I must say the author doesn't know how to build up a story a character or execute anything properly.
Everything just happens for no reason at all, needles pent up blue balling fanservice, theres barely any immersion, and an isekai manga is all about immersion.

Chain Destruction Fist: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

Let me guess, he is going to use the Return Stone to
go back to Japan, pick up his imouto, then go back to his harem

Dex-chan lover
@konzolmester as you say, plus all that tentacle bullshit stupidity got very old very fast yet the author keeps repeating the same stupid trope over and over chapter after chapter.

i'd rather read other isekais of this sort where the MC just fucks whoever he needs to fuck whenever he needs to and the story advances

The more comments I read and the lower the score gets the more I half-heartedly want to experience this for myself. I didn't think I was a masochist...

Dex-chan lover
Just to boggle the mind some more, I bet this will get an anime at some point...

😂

All I can say is: If you want to read it, just turn off your brain, it'll be better that way.
Other than that, if you found it to your liking then that's fine.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
If you actually want to read it but feel like 70 chapters is too much (as it is right now),
then read from 1-24 and skip to 69 afterwards. it's easy to fill in the missing parts after that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incoming brocon imouto.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
every chapter says will he lose his virginity?
the answer is no, NEVER, he will forever be a virgin even at the last chapter if he ever decides to stay or return
he will never get rid of his virginity.

Users who are viewing this thread