Isekai Shoukan Oji-san no Juumusou Life - Sabage Suki Salaryman wa Kaisha Owari ni Isekai e Chokki suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Your Average Salaryman

Dex-chan lover
"an evil tamer are controlling our village, please, please save us, he took our woman too"
"what woman? i just need them to serve me a glass of wine 😐"

"btw sir, he is a tamer that can control monster to do anything what he said!"
"ah okay"

"hey evil tamer! release the hostage right now!"
"hahaha in your dream!" (*summoning monster)

"what? i can't just shoot him before he use his power you know? why? well.. idk.. it's just non ethical.. maybe?"

Dex-chan lover
"an evil tamer are controlling our village, please, please save us, he took our woman too"
"what woman? i just need them to serve me a glass of wine 😐"

"btw sir, he is a tamer that can control monster to do anything what he said!"
"ah okay"

"hey evil tamer! release the hostage right now!"
"hahaha in your dream!" (*summoning monster)

"what? i can't just shoot him before he use his power you know? why? well.. idk.. it's just non ethical.. maybe?"
Maybe he's not sure he wouldn't miss and hit the hostages?

Should have gotten the incendiaries for the Spas haha. That said, can´t wait for the P90 to make an entrance in the future. Go full Stargate on another world.

Aggregator gang
lmao he brought out a SPAS. at this point that gun is enough to solo run the other world. If only he knew that you can load the SPAS with different shell type.

Double-page supporter
Ohhhhhh so THAT'S why he's carrying just his pistol. yeah i get it. every pound lighter counts.

Dex-chan lover
I see a bright future of this manga being enjoyable. So far the author has yet to fuck it up and i like it

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Turning Slash should just be called Spin Attack😜
I kinda wish the translator had had the MC say "Hasta la vista, Baby"

Dex-chan lover
I am still enjoying the story, but this is getting to movie levels of firearm "knowledge". Remember kids, buckshot gives you a fist sized spread at CQB / home defense ranges, so you still have to aim. Birdshot is for birds and will not reliably incapacitate a bad guy. Stockless shotguns look cool, but are a lot slower to aim and shoot follow up shots with. I actually see what I think is an AA12 in the closet, wonder why he didn't use that. A lot faster to reload and it has a drum that holds 20 rounds.

Also, he has a lot of guns with no accessories in the closet... no sling, light, or optics. I've seen Japanese airsofters run some guuci setups with real steel accessories. If I were him I'd setup a few of the "best" weapons with the proper accessories and have them staged each with plate carriers / chest rigs with ammo, water, a sidearm etc so that he isn't fumbling around for a gun with no spare mags.

Dex-chan lover
I am still enjoying the story, but this is getting to movie levels of firearm "knowledge". Remember kids, buckshot gives you a fist sized spread at CQB / home defense ranges, so you still have to aim. Birdshot is for birds and will not reliably incapacitate a bad guy. Stockless shotguns look cool, but are a lot slower to aim and shoot follow up shots with. I actually see what I think is an AA12 in the closet, wonder why he didn't use that. A lot faster to reload and it has a drum that holds 20 rounds.

Also, he has a lot of guns with no accessories in the closet... no sling, light, or optics. I've seen Japanese airsofters run some guuci setups with real steel accessories. If I were him I'd setup a few of the "best" weapons with the proper accessories and have them staged each with plate carriers / chest rigs with ammo, water, a sidearm etc so that he isn't fumbling around for a gun with no spare mags.
He also described the SPAS-12 as an "automatic" shotgun. It's not. It'll fire semi-auto or pump action, but it's not an automatic (but an AA-12 is).

Other examples of automatic shotguns include the Daewoo USAS-12, a Heckler & Koch HK CAWS or the prototype Pancor Jackhammer (which never reached mass production and only three prototypes exist in the world).

Dex-chan lover
He also described the SPAS-12 as an "automatic" shotgun. It's not. It'll fire semi-auto or pump action, but it's not an automatic (but an AA-12 is).

Other examples of automatic shotguns include the Daewoo USAS-12, a Heckler & Koch HK CAWS or the prototype Pancor Jackhammer (which never reached mass production and only three prototypes exist in the world).
I think it is the same "issue" we had with the Glock. It does actually have "automatic" in the name (A in SPAS), but by that they mean "auto loading" vs a manual action like a pump gun. The biggest issue is with that cone like spread at essentially less than 5 yards. Even birdshot doesn't spread that fast. Also, I don't understand what he means by "it can unload an unlimited number of 12 GA shells". It definitely has a limited tube magazine, and loading it is slow. Maybe he means you can top it off as you shoot in combat, essentially giving you an "unlimited" tube of shells? Topping off when you aren't firing is an import skill with tube fed weapons (shotguns, lever actions, etc.).

Users who are viewing this thread