Isekai Shoukan Oji-san no Juumusou Life - Sabage Suki Salaryman wa Kaisha Owari ni Isekai e Chokki suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Vs. The Strongest Warrior of…

Dex-chan lover
Is that really something you can buy as an airsoft (to convert it to a real gun via the power of isekai)?
They do make all sorts of sniper rifles for airsoft. A friend's kid likes the hobby.
Most competitive sorts don't use the Barret clone just because of how unwieldy it is. R700 clones and Sako rifles seem to be the preference, at least according to my only source lol.
Now understand you're looking at accurate fire only within 100 yards at best. There's no getting away from the fact that the ammunition is airsoft pellets.

I never got into airsoft though. Uh... training and honing a skill using real guns was my preference.

edit-
Forgot to add, my local gun shop had a Barrett M99 50 cal in stock a year or so back at around $8k.
Fun stuff, and wish I had the scratch to buy and feed the thing haha. None of the indoor ranges I frequent have a backstop that would survive even using M2 ball ammo though. I don't have a secure outdoor location to play in yet :(

Dex-chan lover
Is that really something you can buy as an airsoft (to convert it to a real gun via the power of isekai)?
There are hobby stores that offers it (tho this is needed to be ordered by the store since most of the store stocks are the smaller sniper rifles)

Dex-chan lover
MC: "I'll not miss the next shot."

Dude, you shot the golem in what would be the shoulder area of a human being. You didn't miss, and there's no reason to assume blowing a chunk out of the golem's "head" will stop it either.

It's a stone golem. It doesn't have a brain, or really any discernible anatomy to speak of. It would be better to take chunks out of its knees to stop it from walking and out of its arms to make them no longer functional, than go for a headshot that might not do anything at all.

Dex-chan lover
They do make all sorts of sniper rifles for airsoft. A friend's kid likes the hobby.
Most competitive sorts don't use the Barret clone just because of how unwieldy it is. R700 clones and Sako rifles seem to be the preference, at least according to my only source lol.
Now understand you're looking at accurate fire only within 100 yards at best. There's no getting away from the fact that the ammunition is airsoft pellets.

I never got into airsoft though. Uh... training and honing a skill using real guns was my preference.

edit-
Forgot to add, my local gun shop had a Barrett M99 50 cal in stock a year or so back at around $8k.
Fun stuff, and wish I had the scratch to buy and feed the thing haha. None of the indoor ranges I frequent have a backstop that would survive even using M2 ball ammo though. I don't have a secure outdoor location to play in yet :(
What I'm curious if there's an airsoft version of the Anzio Ironworks Sniper Rifle?

Supporter
It will definitely punch a hole in a stone, but destroy a huge chunk like that? Not really. Depends on the kind of stone, I guess. Softer stone like Limestone might fair much worse against a .50 cal bullet.
Perhaps an incendiary armor piercing round would punch deeper into the stone and pop off some chunks. He's shown that he can use whatever type of ammo he wants.

Double-page supporter
Thanks

Edit: ffs just point that sniper rifle at the fucking noble already
Can't do that he is human so killing him is wrong...or so it seems the MC thinks this way. Doubt we will ever get past this mindset as you need to draw things out to add drama and allow for more guns/action scenes even if it leads into brainless moments like this :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
It will definitely punch a hole in a stone, but destroy a huge chunk like that? Not really. Depends on the kind of stone, I guess. Softer stone like Limestone might fair much worse against a .50 cal bullet.
His ability also lets him change out his munitions at will, so who knows, maybe he put explosive rounds into it or something.

Dex-chan lover
.50 BMG? Airsoft?
He probably went out and bought a bunch of airsoft guns that he didn't own when he got the power to transform them, at least that's what I'd have done in his scenario (if I continued in his footsteps, that is).

Users who are viewing this thread