Isekai Shoukan Oji-san no Juumusou Life - Sabage Suki Salaryman wa Kaisha Owari ni Isekai e Chokki suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - The Secret of Michelle

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

A rubber grenade launcher seems a bit weak than some smg or shotgun...
@.@...

Group Leader
i mean smg and shotgun still uses bullets, so it will still pass through a skeleton for the most part, having an actually aoe seems better to blow stuff up

Dex-chan lover
i mean smg and shotgun still uses bullets, so it will still pass through a skeleton for the most part, having an actually aoe seems better to blow stuff up
He was using a slug round in the GL, so not an AoE weapon. A shottie loaded with slugs would have been easier to use and (potentially) more rounds available, although I suppose he wouldn't have the raw mass of a 40mm round which can be wholly lethal even at moderate ranges.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a riddle room? Can't brute force through?
But the INT team is on one side, and on the other side is the musclebrain STR team. That's kinda bad.

Dex-chan lover
All brawn, no brains.
All brains, no brawn.

Golem immune to physical dmg on the all brawn team.

Golem immune to magic dmg on the all brains team.

The salaryman escapes, team get wiped out. Salary despairs. Turns evil. Second season start!

Dex-chan lover
Since the golems look the same, I'm gonna assume this is a "kill them at the same time" trial, vs a magic/physical trial.

Either that, or those square panels on the floor that are on different spots for each side show where the golem has to be killed on the other side, or something.

Dex-chan lover
All brawn, no brains.
All brains, no brawn.

Golem immune to physical dmg on the all brawn team.

Golem immune to magic dmg on the all brains team.

The salaryman escapes, team get wiped out. Salary despairs. Turns evil. Second season start!
I hate it when that happens. The whole immune duo. ><

Group Leader
He was using a slug round in the GL, so not an AoE weapon. A shottie loaded with slugs would have been easier to use and (potentially) more rounds available, although I suppose he wouldn't have the raw mass of a 40mm round which can be wholly lethal even at moderate ranges.
was he? must have missed that

Banned
I cannot put a finger on it, but the artstyle kinda reminds me of both Megaman and Megaman X3/4/5 serial manga. Some facial structure, whole body stance when running, and ofc, expression of the characters.

ugh is this another gimmick where you kill boss at same time.
one of most annoying gimmick (since if you kept failing you waste item) 😨

Dex-chan lover
bruh im sitting here wondering why the fuck the mage girl is here. like i got nothing against her but if she can only use one spell (regardless of spell tier or whatever in this world) before she has to wait why tf would she go to a dungeon solo and think she can conquer it. she literally woulda died to that first skele trap just because she could only kill 3 of the ~20 then has to wait god knows how long...

i ignored it in kraken fight cuz i figured she used a stronger spell thats why she ran out of mana (even though it was pretty weak looking despite her claim to be able to use many spells) but naw she is just all around weak. the sword lady's non-magic magic (sword skills?) look stronger and she can use em consecutively

Users who are viewing this thread