Isekai Teni, Jirai Tsuki. - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I dont know i like the idea of having intelligent mcs, who actually think things through

Dex-chan lover
They seem to actually think about their choices, but what they didn't think about was the chance that humans might be the enemies to the other races

@LoupDeGarou which is why there is a ‘common sense’ skill that the girl grabbed, so she is aware of what a regular person would think.

Edit: but yeah ofc it’s untranslated.

Double-page supporter
@LoupDeGarou I was thinking the same thing, they are all demi-humans, big trouble if the human settlement is unfriendly to non humans or foreigners. Would have been better to contact an isolated traveler first then to kick up the whole hornets nest (city) full of potential enemies. They were sent there by an evil god after all.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for updating this. Scouting the city from a distance would be a good place for them to start. For all they know, elves at war with humans and wolf people think babies are high class foods.

Dex-chan lover
@loupdegarou most likely will be the case. Maybe not all humans, but it is not isekai with elves, if there are no human slavers that like capturing elves.

@LoupDeGarou

well, Haruka has common sense skill so she know anythings that common people of that world know

and when they check description with help, people seem to be pleased to elves's look so it could be low chance that elves would be discriminate against, there still a risk to be captured as slave though

Double-page supporter
There are no stupid cliches and character chemistry is wholesome.
Can't wait for more!

Dex-chan lover
he may be a furry but i respect his desire to marry a nekomimi. thank goodness though his furryness is on generic level

Contributor
MC status from novel:
Name: Naofumi

Race: Elf (17 years old)

Condition: Healthy

Skills:

[Help] [Aptitude with Spears] [Magical Disposition/Space-Time]

[Spear Skill Lv.2] [Evasion Lv.1] [Toughness Lv.2]

[Hawk’s Eye Lv.1] [Stealth Lv.1] [Enemy Awareness Lv.1]

[Intuition Lv.2] [Trap Knowledge Lv.1]

[Space-Time Magic Lv.2] [Fire Magic Lv.1]

Haruka's skills:
[Help] [Aptitude with Bows] [Alchemic Disposition]

[Magical Disposition/Light] [Magical Disposition/Wind] [Magical Disposition/Water]

[Magical Power Boost] [Otherworldly Sense] [Bow Skill Lv.2]

[Toughness Lv.2] [Throw Lv.1] [Intuition Lv.2]

[Disassembly Lv.1] [Light Magic Lv.3] [Wind Magic Lv.1]

[Water Magic Lv.1] [Fast Spellcasting Lv.1] [Alchemy Lv.1]

[Sewing Lv.1] [Cooking Lv.1]

By the way if you look at her skills you might find out she probably lied when telling them she had 200 points, because if each skills cost atleast 10 and every upgrade 5 then she used 255 points

Contributor
I hope it stays as comfy childhood friends doing comfy childhood friend things.

Dex-chan lover
That guy's reaction to having about half of Haruka's points is great, I hope this series keeps this lighthearted feeling.

What is it turns out that they landed in a racist human nation and everyone will come after them to capture them as slaves?

Users who are viewing this thread