Isekai Ten'i Shita node Cheat o Ikashite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Vol. 8 Ch. 31.2

Dex-chan lover
Dude I just love the Decibatreans! They are all unique and refreshing not seeing pompous jerks like in every second isekai!
And Ria just lights up (literally) every chapter! Seems we're about to find something about her origins! Give us...

Dex-chan lover
Wasn’t expecting a firmware patch for Ria.

Technically the MC can cast Silent Frozen Land in the middle of the forest to temporarily (a couple years) remove all the monsters. But of course it’s not gonna be that simple (Decibatreans getting frozen as well for instance or the monsters running to a populated area instead, etc). /shrug

Dex-chan lover
Wait is it effective or not effective? What is this artifact effective against?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
These people are so wacky and friendly. It feels like a good place to set up a base for himself. Then there's just a bunch of artifacts lying around, some might be ones which people disregard but actually strong. Then here's hoping that Amry person is another waifu. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
I'm so not used to higher ranked adventurers being so friendly, and not having even a single asshole scheming in their midst. They're all so fun, and they genuinely seem like a great time to be around. These last few chapters have been a unique but happy experience. Looking forward to learning more about our favorite Ria.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so not used to higher ranked adventurers being so friendly, and not having even a single asshole scheming in their midst. They're all so fun, and they genuinely seem like a great time to be around. These last few chapters have been a unique but happy experience.
This place does seem like a place where the majority of adventurers would band together to take out any scheming asshole because working together is so crucial to their survival that they can't afford to have even one person in their midst who might undercut them.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he cant just use his storage in the trees, as they arent monsters, or hes gotta cut them first. Remember the spell he used to cut grass? Probably could use that to cut them to ground level (not even a stump left, only some roots).

Users who are viewing this thread