Isekai Teni Shita node Cheat wo Ika Shite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I've Decided To Make A New Weapon

Bruh i like this artist, he drew everybody properly. Everybody is not just 1time used character & not the same gimic.

Dex-chan lover
@Not_Just_A_Reader I think the point is to upgrade that world's technology. You can always apply the same principles on a smaller scale and have a better result than they have at the moment, which in turn makes the world safer as the MC wouldnt be the only OP one around. In this case, magicians who are already very strong can also use it to some extend without as much reduction as the average mage, and those are usually the ones the country has employed to take out big threats.

If they were able to perfect the technique they'd be able to make 'staves' 500x smaller and have the same output the ones they have right now, which means they'd probably would be able to make for example a ring instead of a long staff.

Dex-chan lover
Pg. 7: "Dejavu, I had this conversation before"

Huh, seems this guy is not only drifting around Metal Lizards.

Pablo escobar got isekaid!? Ahahah ... Need more Chapter ...

Thanks for the. Translation <3

they could use the same principle in a shield of 5 points, with each point one staff.

srsly, why does he know how to make coke, i mean where and why would he have learned it (like its not that easy to make firstly). it just feels BS.

i think this will be the first time our MC will be working with others as adventurers.. there going to be dropped jaws and WTFs all over the place.

as for knowledge..we never did find out what mc went to college for. there also possible someone told him or looked up on wiki.

the staff part was confusing. why would it take more MP to run his staff idea? is he using MP to supercharge the magic shot? can someone explain please. how the staff works clearly . i think i understand but not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread