Isekai Teni Shita node Cheat wo Ika Shite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru

Nothing interesting or unique about this. Another harem isekai manga where the ML tries to hide his abilities but fails to do so and catches the interest of several female characters. I find the 8 star rating very strange...which is why you really shouldn't trust ratings and just read it yourself. After all, not everyone has the same tastes. For me, this is 'average' at best.

@Yunwu I would agree with you, and probably say that it will drop to a 7 if the elf girl isn't done well. Otherwise, it's totally average, but not bad so far, unlike many other manga of this genre, which usually wins it a 8/10, as the bar is so fucking low.

The chapters are long and succulent. I think thats a big part of why this is rated at 8. The art is also good and even though the storyline is generic, it is told better than usual. Since most isekais have somewhere around 6-7 rating, I think the rating of 8 is quite fair on this one. Its better than the avaerage isekai but not a major improvement.

@Yunwu
Lol dude the average rating on this site is about 7.9 (the left one of the two) so yeah it is about average.

everything about the plot screams 'generic isekai', but the execution, pacing, etc. is good

Yeh

Worth the rating. Worth even more if I compare it to the other manga ratings. I've seen what gets 9 stars here.

Generic and retard characters, especially the MC and the blacksmith.
Broken world building,
A non existent plot
Wouldn't recommend it, but its a good read to kill some times, it has a good art and a long ass chapters (the first 3 chapters consist more than 150 pages)
Overall, its a dog shit.

to be completely honest.. I was interested only bcs the mc looks fine as hell. The plot is too generic, pretty much all the tropes you'll generally see in a isekai. But im refreshed just by seeing his look..haha

This isekai is completely generic. But its brilliant at bring generic. Worth the read? Probably.

Dex-chan lover
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/after-being-transferred-to-another-world-i-became-a-magical-swordsman/

novelupdates page for the WN

Pretty nice art I’m a guy but damn mc is handsome. rn there’s not a lot of chapters so I’m expecting good things but this will prob get dropped.

Yep, I agree with most of everyone before me. It's generic isekai but really well executed (story, pacing, art, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread