Isekai Teni Shite Kyoushi ni Natta ga, Majo to Osorerareteiru Ken ~Aoi-sensei no Gakuen Funtou Nisshi~ - Ch. 11

Group Leader
Back to school, back to work, it is what it is, another doggo need correction

Dex-chan lover
What would Aoi do if this Balvenie dude were behind the rumors, he asks? Well, she would drag his parents to school, lecture them about how to properly raise their stupid son and leave the actual punishment to them.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, it feels like the perfect set up to write someone unintentionally prejudiced against people more inherently capable than them. But I highly doubt I can expect that level of writing of antagonists in this series with what there have been so far. If it does happen, neat, if it doesn't I'll use it for a new character peg if I need to write one

Dex-chan lover
while saying that to a full classroom is wrong, he makes a decent (if not somewhat assumptive) point
An unintentional statement in all fairness. One should not look to a fish to learn how to swim, yet the mechanisms of how a fish can swim can definitely help someone refine. Likewise, the fact that he himself hasn't talked to her also makes it more of an issue because he's making an assumption of genius rather than hardwork

Dex-chan lover
teasing teacher and has many girls surround him

what a nasty bastard

Dex-chan lover
while saying that to a full classroom is wrong, he makes a decent (if not somewhat assumptive) point
well yeah, if i not wrong next chapter he and Aoi had discussion about Aoi Magic and end up apologizing for his prejudice though the situation with Aoi class hardy change but some new face indeed show up
Honestly, it feels like the perfect set up to write someone unintentionally prejudiced against people more inherently capable than them. But I highly doubt I can expect that level of writing of antagonists in this series with what there have been so far. If it does happen, neat, if it doesn't I'll use it for a new character peg if I need to write one
well this one indeed unintentional prejudice the guy never met Aoi but already hearing the rumor about her and her Magic,He misunderstood Aoi magic is Advance level close to special level magic when in fact only beginner and medium level with buffed power

Dex-chan lover
you know, if aoi is being discriminated by bloodline, she should just make them vomit blood :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
Balvenie

balvenie-40-year-old-gift-boxed.jpg

Hiram

hiram-walker-imperial-blended-whiskey-1960s.jpg

Dex-chan lover
She i going to ask him to help her with classes. After all she is sensible and what he said is not wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread