Isekai Teni Shite Kyoushi ni Natta ga, Majo to Osorerareteiru Ken ~Aoi-sensei no Gakuen Funtou Nisshi~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
so the more you fundamentally know about the element you use the more clearly you can visualize it's effect and the more powerful for the same amount of mana, nice
so, if i try to freeze water knowing that a colder state is achieve by slowing the speed of molecules would be more powerful/faster than if i try and only know that it's freezing because it's cold?

and the principal will soon learn that no, he can't say no to her, mouahaha ^^"

Dex-chan lover
This chapter make me felt it like, it Lv. 99 Villainess sequel.

Dex-chan lover
page 16 so thicc :haa:

Aoi is so luscious.. at the same time, I like it that her outfits so far has minimal cheese.

In my mind, the questionable outfits so far has been the weird, exposed shoulder cut-outs when she was still with the elf, and the current tights+thigh highs. But no weird boob window blouse, no high cut slit skirt, and she's generally covered up. It is, shockingly, relatively modest so far.

Group Leader
On pages 29-31, the way it is worded for the reason more students are not likely to join the class is confusing. At first it looked like they had to take another class that was conflicting with hers because they are commoners, then it looked like other students didn't want to be in the same class as commoner students, then finally it seemed like they didn't want to be taught by a commoner teacher. I'm assuming it was the last one since it makes the most sense, but it wasn't clear in the wording.
Yeah, I came in to comment on this. I know it's MTL so issues are to be expected, but I'm pretty sure the flow of the conversation is supposed to basically be:

Aoi: "I hope I get more students next week!"
Others: "uhh actually, some of the students are gossiping about it, how it's taught by a commoner..."
Aoi: "...a commoner?"
Others: "sorry we didn't mean it in a bad way!"
Aoi: "it's fine, it's not a mistake to call me a commoner"
"...Some students taking classes meant for commoners..." for this dialog i forgot to add "and..." then the dialog got cut off by Aoi said "commoners?" then Everyone apologize (u know what happened if Aoi hear certain class word "commoner" "peasant" etc.) For last one is my mistake on my part, because its not clear who Aoi refer to, i thought its students, but see this comment, it refer to Aoi herself. I post update soon

Dex-chan lover
she can become an enforcer, she isn't tied to any country nor faction, go mc, kick some royal/noble trash asses

Double-page supporter
Well... that doesn't seen like something she should be butting her nose in yet since once the results of her class start to show in other classes the idea of not participating in a class because the teacher is a commoner will disapear on it's own as the quality of the class will be more relevant.
Exactly my thought at first.

But perhaps there is more to it, like individuals bullying or ostracizing people out of the group for choosing to show up to a Commoner's Professor class, perhaps she plans to look if those are occurring, and not just because she felt offended that her class was ignored due to her being a commoner.

Dex-chan lover
"I want to become like you!"
"I will definitely attend your class!"
"I always dreamed of spanking a prince!"

"What?"
"What?"

Dex-chan lover
Poor Principal
althou at the same time good stuff comin thou for the ACademy as a whole with Aoi
i mean the guy himself knows how rotten thing are but he dont rly know what to do about it And here comes Aoi then..
Good ol fashion bruteforce
i forgot about this arc or this one new for LN but yeah Principal actually had his hand tied to enforce equality for status it's actually hit him hard when he cant did anything and let bullying because of status affected his only grandkid,thought indeed he did expelled the culprit its actually cost him hard, the grandkid end up hikki and didnt want to talk with him other country also fill complaint since he kinda high handed the process

Dex-chan lover
i forgot about this arc or this one new for LN but yeah Principal actually had his hand tied to enforce equality for status it's actually hit him hard when he cant did anything and let bullying because of status affected his only grandkid,thought indeed he did expelled the culprit its actually cost him hard, the grandkid end up hikki and didnt want to talk with him other country also fill complaint since he kinda high handed the process
Yeah we could see shadows of it even a few ch back when Aoi brought thay beastgirl. Its clear thr guy just have nothing he can do which just sucks thankfully again Aoi is here now who just.. dont give a shit LMAO

Fed-Kun's army
You would think that the gossiping would have spread enough that people know what she's capable of--literal royalty have figuratively bent the knee before her. Still Aoi as an enforcer is a frightening thought.

Double-page supporter
You would think that the gossiping would have spread enough that people know what she's capable of--literal royalty have figuratively bent the knee before her. Still Aoi as an enforcer is a frightening thought.
To be fair, her encounter with Royalty occurred behind closed doors, I doubt that anything that happened inside that room leaked to anyone else. But yeah, she is frightening, she single handedly overpowered a National Level Relic without breaking a sweat. Unless if you imply about the prince guy, for the others it can be seen more as a teacher punishing a student instead of a Royalty member being fully subdued.

Users who are viewing this thread