Isekai Teni Shite Kyoushi ni Natta ga, Majo to Osorerareteiru Ken ~Aoi-sensei no Gakuen Funtou Nisshi~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the plan Aoi came up with for Eliza was to bog him down in sand and immobilize him, thereby rendering him combat ineffective.
The danger of sand is that the faster you push through it, the more damage you sustain, and once you slow down you can pile on to disorient them. If she had started circling and creating decoys she could wear him out.

If she had more backbone she could pretend to be a dummy and sock him in the sandstorm.

Dex-chan lover
@NotNatius Page 4, Panel 5 reads weird with the Double Negative. "Well I don't think this isn't that bad of an idea actually". Might be better with either "Well I don't think this is that bad of an idea actually", or "Well I think this isn't that bad of an idea actually". Unless he intentionally spoke with the double negative.

Dex-chan lover
It'll be interesting to see how this plays out for his attitude towards Eliza. This thing started because Aoi saw that he looked down on Eliza due to being stronger than her, and even though she put up a fight, he still demonstrated that he's stronger than the teacher he was looking down on.

So, unless he just gets totally mindbroken by what Aoi said, this seems like it might position Aoi above him in his mind, but it doesn't really position Eliza above him (just not as far down as he thought of her previously).

Dex-chan lover
I thought she was going to make Eliza create so much sand and push it through his orifices. Imagine getting your ears and nose blasted by sand, if he then has difficulty breathing or decided to shout, well open your mouth and you enjoy a serving of sand, keep your eyes open and have sand scratch the hell out of your eyeballs.
So, covering his face to effectively “drown” him in sand to take him out in essence.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The other teacher losing so quickly feels kind of anti-climatic and like she never stood a chance in the first place.
It kind of feels like a misstep pacing/plot-wise, not to say that she had to win either, but it feels pointless to have had her fight at all, because what changed because of it?

Group Leader
@NotNatius Page 4, Panel 5 reads weird with the Double Negative. "Well I don't think this isn't that bad of an idea actually". Might be better with either "Well I don't think this is that bad of an idea actually", or "Well I think this isn't that bad of an idea actually". Unless he intentionally spoke with the double negative.
For that page, dialog kinda gibberish ngl, real dialog just like "are you sure" "are you sure sure?" "i think im bad either" its hard to understand what they're talking about right there. But anyway yea i feel like its not double negative sentence, so input accepted maybe im going to reword it a bit

Dex-chan lover
I think she was trying to steal his traction like in quicksand or on ice? Super Saiyan apparently gets out of that though.

Supporter
Meanwhile, Felter after his battle...
i-dont-like-sand-anakin.gif

Supporter
Holy hell the artist can't draw action panels to save their life. My 14 yr old nephew could draw a better battle sequence. Artist-kun, stick with what you know: blank expressions and scowling faces.

Users who are viewing this thread