Isekai Ten'ishita Node Cheat wo Ikashite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Ch. 32.2

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the release

Edit: lol @ Ria just completely non-chalantly teaching Kaede how to use the new artifact they found to generate a 26km long beam attack

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lets hope she or anybody that joins them in the future are not spies from that artifact destroyers cult that would want to target Ria for whatever reason.... just got a hunch this would happen eventually....

Like Ria is someone they worship or hate, maybe a sealed important figure or whatnot.

Dex-chan lover
I have no motivation to read this. No one is as strong as the MC, there is no challenge, he learns everything instantly. Where's the struggle, the pain, the...gulp... character development?
To me the story isn’t really about the characters in particular. The MC is just a vessel for us to explore the mysterious world at a fast pace. Also along the way delivering us with some comedic moments in his interactions with the people of the world as an “anomaly”. It may not be for everyone but it seems like an intentional choice to me.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

At least he now has someone to keep himself properly scaled to the local 'normal' level for now.

Users who are viewing this thread