Isekai Tensei, Ore ga Otome ge de Kyuuseishu

Aggregator gang
this is actually surprisingly funny and at the same time not so gay

Double-page supporter
I’m glad it’s not Yaoi, it’s actually pretty silly humor. But I’m curious and confused... How do they perceive the MC as they treat him like a woman? I like the little sister too. This has potential.

Double-page supporter
I do love that the MC is a normal guy, I hate when these types of story force a hetero into being homo or make the hetero totally homophobic. Either is just poor taste. This walks the line nicely and is really funny. The little sister character too, usually that type is super annoying, the kind I would love to be hit by a bus (no isekai truck for you) but she also walks the line and never triggers me.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is gay but kinda not gay, the definition of "no homo", and that's hilarious. Who the heck decided this should be two chapters only? I'd BUY this bro.

Fed-Kun's army
Who else couldn't stop laughing through out the two chapters? My chest hurts right now
And I can't believe it's just two chapters 😖

this needs to become a series.

The last joke of the series would be the sister being able to swap places with her brother getting the wish she wanted in being in a game world but by the time that happens all the capture targets are already in love with the brother.

How is this the end?! he still hasnt gotten the friendship meter at max yet! or dissapeared into our world T-T

Users who are viewing this thread