Isekai Tensei... Sareteneee! - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
Im still at lose with this manga but ill keep trying till I gasp everything

So did he kill them? Did he capture them? Did he empty their pockets and rob their clothing or do some other prank?

I bet he just left them there like an idiot...

Fed-Kun's army
Finally....Uruka dad is definitely the one who has more brain than any other character in the series...including the mc lul..

Dex-chan lover
So the onmyou arts are far more versatile, but have the weaknesses of energy and time.
While 'special abilities' are far less versatile, but the power requirements and time needed are lower making them better for short and quick fights?

Reminds me of the argument between evocation and thaumaturgy, honestly.
Evocation is less versatile. But instant spellcasting, usually through words.
Thaumaturgy is 'ritual' magic. Takes a lot longer, with a lot more srtup. But the eventual effect is several magnitudes higher than evocation.

Though if what was said about the mc's ability is true, he's both at the same time. A 'special ability' that can reproduce all the other abilities, or possibly rewrite reality.

Feel like the author is writing this with no plan what so ever. Has the author done other works before? Also still dumb that things are happening to MC just because he exists instead of people having their own goals and they intersect with the MC's goals. Sadly the MC has zero goals.

Woohhhooo nice thanks for this update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators. Hope to see the new chapter soon.

No Shit!. Blame the gods for giving him the power to have the same as an Onmyouji.
Even though there are some plot holes like, It can't only be an Onmyouji power but also other powers as well but who knows? XD

All these talks of omyouji made my mind return to this:

https://youtu.be/ec7JCwez5IY

Double-page supporter
@FAT4LS :
not only that simple ...
MC have abilities to give / get power ANY POWER mainly to himself as long as he believe / wish it ...
pretty much a GOD-ly power ...
😎😎😎😎😎

Users who are viewing this thread