Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Ch. 61 - Demons' Glasses

Welp, Haurelia just went the Nazi-style of warfare, an overwhelming force without an economy to support the war or the troops, it's gonna be fun seeing them lose to attrition only

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga...but I really dislike when monthly manga have those "Nothing happens, but we'll hype you up for the next chapter" chapters....really hate those.

Dex-chan lover
Finally coming to the Best Battle of the series!
Seriously, none of the battles for Trystvoy even come close to the absolute spectacle of a slaughter that is about to happen.

Fed-Kun's army
One more month to see if the war starts in 2020 or 2021.

balud-never-starts.png

Dex-chan lover
Wreeeeeeee
While world building is nice and all waiting a month just for 3 pages with balud fucking sucks... And this manga loves doing this over and over...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, those Haurelian folks will be ill-prepared for the cowardly way of fighting a war that Balud has inherited from the modern soul within himself.

Dex-chan lover
Thats a death flag if I've ever seen one I'll tell you hwhat

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, just get it on already, I literally do not give a shit about the back story of a newly appointed enemy general of all places

Dex-chan lover
monthly chapters and all we get is more exposition with nothing really happening. how many more months before things kick off?

Users who are viewing this thread