Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 12 Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
so~~in the end MC ll just marry his secretary too.

i though it was the maid at first but he tell guard that he brough 2 fiancees wit him.

so~~in the end MC ll just marry his secretary too.

i though it was the maid at first but he tell guard that he brough 2 fiancees wit him.

It's been so damn long but if I'm not mistaken to make Bard a viscount he was "married" to the secretary as she was a widow and since her bother was in debt he king forced him to hand over Antrim both as a test for Bard and a way to fortify the land.

Been a long time though need to reread it since the chapters randomly show up.

Dex-chan lover
It's been so damn long but if I'm not mistaken to make Bard a viscount he was "married" to the secretary as she was a widow and since her bother was in debt he king forced him to hand over Antrim both as a test for Bard and a way to fortify the land.

Been a long time though need to reread it since the chapters randomly show up.

Widow?!?!? when!?!? his secretary married? i don't remember.
as i remember the plot when MC recived a letter from the idiote secretary's brother send to give away agatha to married MC for cover the debt.

which he would refuse bacause he can't handle both his mother and his secretary at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
Widow?!?!? when!?!? his secretary married? i don't remember.
as i remember the plot when MC recived a letter from the idiote secretary's brother send to give away agatha to married MC for cover the debt.

which he would refuse bacause he can't handle both his mother and his secretary at the same time.
Agatha, is Married to Baldr after she is adopted by Marquis Randolph to escape being married to an old noble as collateral for the debts her brother garnered and cement the alliance between the Randolph and Antrim.
(Marquis Randolph don't want Silk to get taken by the son of the red stallion )

Agatha, is Married to Baldr after she is adopted by Marquis Randolph to escape being married to an old noble as collateral for the debts her brother garnered and cement the alliance between the Randolph and Antrim.
(Marquis Randolph don't want Silk to get taken by the son of the red stallion )
I love how silly this series can be sometimes and almost 90% of stories I read I remember which is a good and bad thing since rereading anything is a bit pointless but man political stuff like this has been all but lost from my mind. I remember the general reason well but not the machinations of how, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread