Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Maiden and the Loom

Banned
Agatha truly is best girl... but personally speaking, I wouldn't be her seat. This lap-cat does the sitting, not being sat on.

Brandon Anderson? Hastings? damn, the author of this manga must be a Mistborn fan. So far i've only read the first two books of Mistborn, so i wonder if there are any other Cosmere references.
Brandon Anderson sounds too much like Brandon Sanderson, the author of Mistborn and a lot of other books.
Hasting is the name of one of the great families of Luthadel, in Mistborn.

That glasses girl would be really hot without all that excess chest fat.
My man, I'm with you on team justice but you are really going over the top, you are commenting on chest size every other chapter in the weirdest of ways. Different strokes for different folks, calling it chest fat is just weird as hell.

I don't know if you've ever heard of the super rare and secretive concept of "hentai" before, but there are plenty of sites more suited to your commentary.

Dex-chan lover
My man, I'm with you on team justice but you are really going over the top, you are commenting on chest size every other chapter in the weirdest of ways. Different strokes for different folks, calling it chest fat is just weird as hell.

I don't know if you've ever heard of the super rare and secretive concept of "hentai" before, but there are plenty of sites more suited to your commentary.
Unfortunately, Hentai has even more of that. So I would be complaining even more. lol

Users who are viewing this thread