Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Ch. 86

Dex-chan lover
hmm...looking at the story flow, is it just me, or is the page order off? Page 20 reads like it's supposed to be page 22.

Dex-chan lover
Some pages are out of order.

Also, can someone fix the chapter order in the main page.
it goes from 83 -> 86 -> 84 -> 85

Fed-Kun's army
Some pages are out of order.

Also, can someone fix the chapter order in the main page.
it goes from 83 -> 86 -> 84 -> 85
It's because 84 and 85 haven't been registered to a volume.

Also, the giant golems are listed as Behemoths in the light novels, the rivet tribe used their poisonous methods to force the wood golems to mutate at insane speeds by absorbing the life from surrounding plants [pretty sure that's how it's explained].

Dex-chan lover
It's the Reverse.
Chapter 86 is listed under Vol.14, which is incorrect, as Vol.14 consists Chapters from 77-83, and Chapter 86 should be listed under "No Volume".

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Because they're not in a volume and I've had to fix this series three times now.
If people could not randomly guess volume numbers that'd be great, thanks.

Because they're not in a volume and I've had to fix this series three times now.
Gosh, I thought fantl themselves fixed it, but it was one of the staff. They're really stubborn.

Dex-chan lover
Truthfully, it's not that hard to check (which makes me confused on why the fantl Team doesn't do it).
Amazon has Free Preview (with the ToC page included) of all the Manga Volumes released so far.
So a simple scroll should be enough to confirm (especially since the main page for the Series here has the Amazon links)

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
So a simple scroll should be enough to confirm (especially since the main page for the Series here has the Amazon links)
You'd think, wouldn't you? Last time this happened fifteen different people blindly guessed the wrong volume number in reports, because they couldn't be bothered to check.

Only two people got it right.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why (maybe i recently watched a video about The Stupids movie) but I'm tempted to say that i choose the scratcher because it has the most points/striking surfaces.

Users who are viewing this thread