Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Episode 48

@NightmareWeeb
sure m8, let me pay triple the price of a normal manga to import it from another country because apparently being licensed in the USA means it’s licensed for the whole world.

Import? But it will not be available in digital version at Amazon?

I don't know, but it would be ridiculous if Yen Press in 2021 just is selling printed version of any work.

My real complain against YP is how slow these fuc*ers release the books one by one from the begining, when they could release ALL the books already, without the commercial retarded intentional delay.

If they realease all the translations until the last book released in Japan, i would happily suport the end of this scanlations, maybe i would even report it lol.

But it never happens.

Double-page supporter
Thanks! This is getting officialled too? Great, another manga down the drain of ultra-slow paid releases in Western nations and absolutely no release in my country...

Dex-chan lover
"We want to have fun"

LMAOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have chosen the massage chair after all.
But kings had a beautiful wife... How about they asked their beloved to learn how to massage and do it personally to them at free time right?

thanks for the chapter log lapislazuli, sadly, we won't be reading your tl anymore :/

just hope you can still release more chapters b4 the first official chapter comes out

It feels like i saw the chapter beforehand and i don't mean in any other language but english..
@Teusinho and why did you say "sadly, we won't be reading your tl anymore"??

Dex-chan lover
@Jakkro yeah, maybe in 5 years when the official release reach this point. And don’t forget that not everyone uses us dollar, and paying with it comes with a huge cost too.

Double-page supporter
@lapizlazuli thanks for all of your hard work translating the series. Do you have your eye any other stories to work on after this?

@lapizlazuli you have my thanks for your hard work. your translation always spot on and i'm very happy about it
please never stop because looks like only you who translating this series

Dex-chan lover
I always imagined Ripple to be a mature woman. Not that I don't enjoy a new loli in the cast, I do, but, not exactly the image I got when reading the novel...

Man, it's gonna take forever before the official translated manga will reach vol. 9

Fed-Kun's army
@chizan
I can relate, I was hoping she'll either keep the look of that lord's wife or at least change her facial appearance and keep the body.
We need to keep the harem in balance.

@lapizlazuli
I have no problem with supporting the author, I buy all my manga digitally now. If I like a manga and it gets licensed, sure I'll buy the chapters I've already read.
However! I will not support something I dislike, and I'll say about 60% of official translations I do not care for. Which is why I usually buy official while reading fan translations. (I currently own all of the Negima manga but only read up to volume 5 or 6 of the official) Best case for me is a fan translation doing new chapters while I wait for official to catch up, and if I actually like official then I'll just wait for them. Though whatever you ultimately decide, thanks for all you done. Wasn't the best isekai but it was still a fun read.

@ no one in particular
Gotta give the point to light novel in these pictures but on the fireworks display I do like how the poses are basically the same just a different pov (some characters in different places)

Dex-chan lover
should continue scanlating even when officials are out. it's not like they're gonna catch up anytime soon, especially since they're only gonna appear next year...whenever that is.

Dex-chan lover
It was nice to see everyone chilling and having fun.
I love the beastking in the massage chair he looks like he melted lololol
That being said.. Since the frames are everywhere doesn't that mean Ripple will know when sexy times happen? Dat kinda awkward
Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Its pretty nice the manga and LN keep the symbolism about Touya Crown, its indeed Yumina and Luu who gave the crown and made Touya Grand Duke other 3 morr like mistress at this point but well its Touya we talking about he will take care of them equaly

Users who are viewing this thread