Isekai Walking - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - The Strategy

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

A barrier n melee skill, if he use it right he can force the enemy to always fight him one by one...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
thanks, a flare gun /distraction makes sense but maybe if he 'levels up' his skills he can make monster piercing bullets too lol
(or at least blind them, always go for the eyes lol)

hopefully you guys can post the purification isekai chapter next!

Dex-chan lover
MC you have no stamina, you can't outrun them, you can infinitely walk but only run for a couple mins, better to lead them into a trap and fight.
Forgot about the basics of his skill? As long as he's walking, which from the looks of it is as long as he's on foot, he'll never get tired.
Thanks for chap
Why didn't he shoot even one at the orcs to estimate how tough they are?

Anyway love how you get a real sense of danger since mc is definitely not strong enough to beat them and doesn't have any speed related skills to escape them
He still has an appraisal skill, so from that he probably already estimated that a handgun won't be of much good. Same reason hunters don't use automatic pistols when they hunt bears. Considering he was also practicing making barriers, he probably has some plan in mind that makes use of it. And what does "Spatial Magic" cover in this title? If it were me, I'd consider something like in Hell Mode with that summoner MC; he had a summon that could launch mini-black holes that annihilated anything they touched.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is this panel? :kek:

u1oj4hE.png
My first thought was the Iron River group from Moonlight Sculptor. Best thing in this comic on some time.

Dex-chan lover
Forgot about the basics of his skill? As long as he's walking, which from the looks of it is as long as he's on foot, he'll never get tired.
he's already been shown to get exhausted from running, it's walking and only walking he has infinite stamina for.

Dex-chan lover
I can get not aiming at them while he's running away, but come on, at least the initial shot should've been aimed at one of the orcs, lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
So the orcs have clubs and he has a ranged weapon and a cliff nearby that he can shoot from that they wont be able to get him from...

Could have possibly waited for the hunting party to leave then take on the singular orc left behind

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Just my opinion, but I would have to say Sora was a moron to shoot the first shot in the air instead of shooting a random orc instead. He would be able to ascertain if his handgun is effective against an orc (good if he takes one down in one shot) and be able to attract their attention too as intended. My confidence on the MC has gone down once again.

Dex-chan lover
So the orcs have clubs and he has a ranged weapon and a cliff nearby that he can shoot from that they wont be able to get him from...

Could have possibly waited for the hunting party to leave then take on the singular orc left behind
wasn't the plan to distract them and rescue the hostages? Tho we don't know yet if he will end up taking them down if not that one person following him b/c of the king's orders would interfere but this series was more slice of life-y than action-y anyways (wonder if they'll add more action/drama if it ever gets an anime adaptation lol)

Dex-chan lover
So uhh. the orcs didnt eat the women, what could they have possibly been doing to them in the hut for days
Playing Scrabble.

But seriously, we already had near death experience by mc, slavery and slaughter house of entire battalion of knights.
Story is so far pretty happy go round, Sora is still pretty hyped up the world is fun, but it's throwing hints it may be pretty shitty after all...

Dex-chan lover

He still has an appraisal skill, so from that he probably already estimated that a handgun won't be of much good. Same reason hunters don't use automatic pistols when they hunt bears. Considering he was also practicing making barriers, he probably has some plan in mind that makes use of it. And what does "Spatial Magic" cover in this title? If it were me, I'd consider something like in Hell Mode with that summoner MC; he had a summon that could launch mini-black holes that annihilated anything they touched.
But he isn't a hunter nor does he have experience hunting orcs. If appraisal had such a function the manga hasn't mentioned that at all till now

Dex-chan lover
But he isn't a hunter nor does he have experience hunting orcs. If appraisal had such a function the manga hasn't mentioned that at all till now
I'd say implied, since the skill itself was maxed out to the point it evolved. Surely it can at least quantify the HP of what he's scanning to the point he can compare it with the relative damage his pistol can do. The Hunter comparison was only for comparison, that with a weapon of that caliber and damage range, you don't use something like that to go hunting big game.

Users who are viewing this thread