Isekai Yururi Camp - Ch. 13.1 - Grower

Dex-chan lover
Strawberries aka. red gold. Would make you rich, if you were inclined to that.
man, I wish hornets and wasps in real life were that polite. little jerks.
I'll take asshole wasps rather than huge polite ones. Beeg insects and arachnids can exist in times immemorial and fiction, thank you very much.

Dex-chan lover
I like Carmilla. She's got such positive energy.

I don't get that harvesting sentimentality. And my mother is from a farming family. Bit too much wax on it, I think.

Don't know about hornets, since we don't have those here, but I find wasps to be generally non-aggressive. Haven't been stung by one since I was a kid, and I've worked around tons of them.

Beeg insects and arachnids can exist in times immemorial and fiction, thank you very much.
Recently had a big spider at home for a few days. Well, since this is Sweden, it's not that large, but it was a giant house spider (legs about 7-8 cm), which is as large as the native ones get. Harmless. Sadly, it died because it went into the bowl of dish soap I have on the sink.

Supporter
I like Carmilla. She's got such positive energy.

I don't get that harvesting sentimentality. And my mother is from a farming family. Bit too much wax on it, I think.

Don't know about hornets, since we don't have those here, but I find wasps to be generally non-aggressive. Haven't been stung by one since I was a kid, and I've worked around tons of them.

Recently had a big spider at home for a few days. Well, since this is Sweden, it's not that large, but it was a giant house spider (legs about 7-8 cm), which is as large as the native ones get. Harmless. Sadly, it died because it went into the bowl of dish soap I have on the sink.

Yeah man spiders are awesome roommates, they just chill and eat pests. Wasps on the other hand....one was building a nest on the side of my house, all i did was LOOK at it and it tried to murder me.

Dex-chan lover
I've had a permanent population of some largeish wolf spiders (4-8cm leg span) we have here in the North for around 7 years now living in my appartment.
Always sad whenever I find a dead individual.

Jon

There are tens of thousands of species of wasps.
They're not all jerks. A vast majority are chill, non-aggressive, or even pollinators.
It's the few psychotic jerks who give them a bad reputation, but they're genuinely in the minority despite being the ones most people are familiar with.

Users who are viewing this thread