Isekai Yururi Kikou - Ch. 64 - Vector's Great Advance !

Fed-Kun's army
I think pages 7 & 8 felt a bit off on the parts referring to how Vector was originally big. Instead of "it" I think "he" is a better pronoun to use there.
But I would say your MTL effort is way better than that other user since you used better raws, decent typesetting and cleaning. The disclaimer on the first page that the chapter is done with MTL is also nice to see.

Dex-chan lover
I know that feeling. The badly written chapters looks like there were finally removed. Just need like you said, the chapter gap be closed.
they get removed and replaced when a better one is posted, but its not yet closed, there are still a few of them in-between.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters, if you feel motivated, the chapter gap would be an amazing goal, or the super-small chapters 57-61 where it seems they could only find the super small versions and stretch it to what it is now, massively distorted the images to a blurry mess. but otherwise thank you for chapters:)

Dex-chan lover
Even though you’re using mtl and all, your translated version is very good and clean, editing is very 📈, what a blesser mate, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread