Isekai Yuusha G-SHINE - Ch. 12 - Isekai Yuusha: A New Fusion

“Decepticons are obsessed with combining. Put two of 'em in a room and within seconds one will be standing on the other's shoulders. Fact."
I guess it’s Yuushas in this case, but same principle.

Dex-chan lover
thank you this was dope and straight fire... and is that the possibility or potential of a new ship to be built there ascending from the rubble of the last.

Dex-chan lover
this is amazing, how did go so long without reading this?

Dex-chan lover
This chapter and the previous one, reminded me somewhat of an really old series "Ninja Senshi Tobikage" (aka., "Ninja Robots" in EN).

"Or so they say"
Author, you're not keeping anyone in suspense. You said there was a bird form and a dragon form back as a comment back in chapter 11. XD

Dex-chan lover
Ok. That's the real good shit right there. It's not enough to just beat up monsters, you gotta show the super robot bringing hope and look needlessly cool while doing it.

Dex-chan lover
If we have earth and heavens, there's gotta be a water form! I hope. But those are some nice looking bird people
Sadly while combining with a land or sky type happened often sea type is rare tho

Except gladion with his shark hoverboat and super convoy it is just difficult to find

Users who are viewing this thread