Isn't Being a Wicked Woman Much Better? - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the TL, really appreciate it
i personally think that theres not enough ads in the chapters you upload tbh.
you should add more of it, because if you only put it on the start, middle, and end of the chapter, no matter how big you make it, people wont really see it you know. that is why it will be even better if you put it more like this:
image.png
keep up the good work man, thank you :win:

They used a stock image of a horse and armor and copied and pasted the image together.... okay I get it, not everyone can draw horses... They can be difficult to draw and learning to draw them for a panel here or there is a bit outlandish (though not really considering how many horses are in these types of stories and how many of these stories are being printed, at this point stop being lazy please!) but for the love of my sanity please do a better job copying and pasting! at least use some blending tools or something! That panel was supposed to be awesome... and all I see is a crudely cut and pasted panel with a well drawn guy pasted on top of a mess!

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wasn't Arin unaware of Deborah's affiliation with the Armand store a few chaps ago (chap 49, when she said "seems like there's a new shop named Armand")? But in this chap, Deborah pretty much blatantly says that she's affiliated to Arin, by mentioning that Arin's waterproof cups are being used by everyone in the square.

I know Deborah already tasked her with making the waterproof paper, but I assumed she was keeping the exact usage of the waterproof paper on the low-down. Or alternately, we should've at least seen Deborah mention her role in the store to Arin at some point.

Supporter
Wait, wasn't Arin unaware of Deborah's affiliation with the Armand store a few chaps ago (chap 49, when she said "seems like there's a new shop named Armand")? But in this chap, Deborah pretty much blatantly says that she's affiliated to Arin, by mentioning that Arin's waterproof cups are being used by everyone in the square.

I missed that, a few chapters ago she mentions that she had not told her dad yet about the store.

The big question is how messed up will the story be after her knight wins the jousting competition Deborah doesn't actually care about. Currently the saint is kind of a sympathetic character being controlled by her mom, so there is a chance at some point Deborah will be able to bring her over to the side that rocks! And has scones.

Dex-chan lover
They used a stock image of a horse and armor and copied and pasted the image together.... okay I get it, not everyone can draw horses... They can be difficult to draw and learning to draw them for a panel here or there is a bit outlandish (though not really considering how many horses are in these types of stories and how many of these stories are being printed, at this point stop being lazy please!) but for the love of my sanity please do a better job copying and pasting! at least use some blending tools or something! That panel was supposed to be awesome... and all I see is a crudely cut and pasted panel with a well drawn guy pasted on top of a mess!
While i do agree that the horses are kinda ugly but are you still new to manhwa art style? its not stock image but 3d models which manhwas never shy from using. Its not lazyness but an efficient method.

Dex-chan lover
I was under the impression that mid-chapter ads were not allowed on Mangadex, but maybe there's a loophole since it's not a new page?
Still feels scummy, but the translation is appreciated even in its lower quality.

Dex-chan lover
The irony of Armand's competitors being low quality and using blatant and annoying advertising is surely not lost on this translation team.

Double-page supporter
While i do agree that the horses are kinda ugly but are you still new to manhwa art style? its not stock image but 3d models which manhwas never shy from using. Its not lazyness but an efficient method.
They need to have a weekly released with colored pages, so, I can understand they do anything to gain time, indeed.

MD@Home
They need to have a weekly released with colored pages, so, I can understand they do anything to gain time, indeed.
this exactly. Some don't realize that without using stock images it would very difficult/expensive to get a weekly release schedule. Manga artists already have a hard time doing monthly releases in black/white, how do they expect these artists do it weekly and in color...

Ugly, I could handle. The horse in this one, however, is more than that, at least in my eyes. Something about it is deeply unsettling. Not that I mind much. After all, I get a new entry for my "hor(ror)ses" folder.

Users who are viewing this thread