Isn't Being a Wicked Woman Much Better? - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
This seems to be missing the subplot about the MC creating sports drinks and handing them out to the commoner knights within the games, and this makes a large number of knights want to work for her... if I'm recalling the WN correctly. Though I can't remember if those knights were of particular importance, so maybe cutting them is fine?

Double-page supporter
This seems to be missing the subplot about the MC creating sports drinks and handing them out to the commoner knights within the games, and this makes a large number of knights want to work for her... if I'm recalling the WN correctly. Though I can't remember if those knights were of particular importance, so maybe cutting them is fine?

The one Knight was since he was a dark horse, turned out to be really strong and would have been missed by everyone if not for her, she also uses him to thwart at least 1 plot she knows of from the novel.

Quick question everyone but has Reaper dropped this series?

Dex-chan lover
Mounted spar game
Bruh, just call it a joust. If even the ads are in engrish, it's hard to put any confidence in the accuracy of this tl.

The one Knight was since he was a dark horse, turned out to be really strong and would have been missed by everyone if not for her, she also uses him to thwart at least 1 plot she knows of from the novel.

Quick question everyone but has Reaper dropped this series?
They released c.49 on their website 4 days ago as of writing, so I don't think so. They just release a lot slower than this group. The quality will probably be worth the wait, though.

I'm glad that Mia doesn't seem like an compleat asshole as of yet, she's just little manipulative girl who's told to stand out by her maid who seems to be the real badguy here.

Users who are viewing this thread