Isn't Being a Wicked Woman Much Better? - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
Awkward.. wonder if rumors are gonna spread that she bett on the other person instead of the prince who she gave her handkerchief to.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Im disappointed by Deborah from that. I was hoping that she would bet on Isidore, albeit with just a small amount of gold just cause hes been good to her instead of the bet she did.
Please let her wake up from still being stuck thinking that whaever happened in the novel is still going to happened. Shes going to lose points from me if she continues to be just like the other FMCs in the same genre.

Oryx was actually robbed D:

Well, I hope he becomes something like a reoccuring character who unknowingly benefits from our villainess' antics
Interestingly, he actually won even though he lost the tourney. Now people are interested in him and want him. Possibly, if he actually won against Diera, he would have received the scorn from Diera's high rank family.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Im disappointed by Deborah from that. I was hoping that she would bet on Isidore, albeit with just a small amount of gold just cause hes been good to her instead of the bet she did.
Please let her wake up from still being stuck thinking that whaever happened in the novel is still going to happened. Shes going to lose points from me if she continues to be just like the other FMCs in the same genre.

Interestingly, he actually won even though he lost the tourney. Now people are interested in him and want him. Possibly, if he actually won against Diera, he would have received the scorn from Diera's high rank family.
Plus there's a nonzero chance that Diera himself would try and bring him to his side. The two were  VERY evenly matched and the as the saying goes "like sharpens like". He'd probably view it as repaying a wrongdoing since the ref showed bias against Oryx.

Dex-chan lover
Oops, looks like the artist rushed this chapter a bit

ltMRJ7w.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
lmao, do yall think the author already forgot about the letters debora's mother wrote for the duke?

Users who are viewing this thread