Isshiki-san wa Koi wo shiritai. - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Isshiki Rinna Invites.

Dex-chan lover
@Lachia_Ran Nothing against you for redoing a chapter but to out right delete the previous version means the discussion from it gets lost in whatever void it got sent to unless a mod retrieves it. As a suggestion, it might have been better to have the title include "version 2" or "improved version" or something like that. I've never uploaded anything to Mangadex but I recall someone saying that you could update the chapter files? Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks for the rework.

Group Leader
@Lachia_Ran Nothing against you for redoing a chapter but to out right delete the previous version means the discussion from it gets lost in whatever void it got sent to unless a mod retrieves it. As a suggestion, it might have been better to have the title include "version 2" or "improved version" or something like that. I've never uploaded anything to Mangadex but I recall someone saying that you could update the chapter files? Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks for the rework.
oh... I didn't know that.. sorry it's my first time posting >,< thanks for telling

Power Uploader
@Lachia_Ran

As a suggestion, it might have been better to have the title include "version 2" or "improved version" or something like that.
Don't, it will violates rule 3.4.3:
Don't add your own made up descriptors to any field, such as "[HQ]" or "v2" to the chapter title. The only allowed descriptors at this time are "Censored/Uncensored".

I've never uploaded anything to Mangadex but I recall someone saying that you could update the chapter files? Please correct me if I am wrong.
Yes, instead of deleting a chapter, you can edit the chapter pages. See image:
image.png

And if you're interested in learning more about typesetting, here's a Google Slide that I read when I first tried scanlating. I hope it helps!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah hell naw, they brought in the dunce hat committee on page 11. RUN MAN! RUUUUN!

Users who are viewing this thread