Isshiki-san wa Koi wo shiritai. - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Isshiki Rinna Runs From Her Past.

Double-page supporter
Email
Title: My name is Ogawa, and I am from Mahjupoji Co. Ltd. Planning Department

Mahjupoji Ogawa

Dear Phantom Thief Mirror

I sincerely apologise for contacting you without prior notice. Currently, our company is in the midst of coming up with a romantic reality/variety programme. Therefore, we are contacting you to see if you would consider being the host of the show. We are brainstorming for ideas for a livestream where someone like you, with such an active presence on social media, would be able to influence the audience with your charisma.

As for the programme, we were wondering if you would like to host an episode regarding stories of love you have personally heard of. This also extends to any experience you may have had, first-hand or otherwise. For this week’s programme, we would like you to talk about any of your own love experiences, as well as lead any guest members to talk about their love experiences.

“They really exist! Interesting lovey-dovey couples!?”
“The confession that makes your heart throb the most!”
“Are you the type to spoil others or be spoiled?”
“Expressions of love that can be easily conveyed to your lover!”
And etc. Weekly recordings will be done at the studio, with the programme theme differing every session

If you happen to be interested, please allow me to explain the details to you. (rest of the email is cut off here)

Japanese:
株式会社マージュポジ、企画部の小川と申します

怪盗ミラー様
突然のご連絡、誠に恐縮でございます。
現在、当社で恋愛リアリティバラエティ番組の企画を進めておりまして。
つきましては、怪盗ミラー様に本番組の顔として番組進行をお願いできればと思いご連絡を[cut off here]
SNSでご活躍している怪盗ミラー様の魅力を視聴者様にお届けできる放送内容を考えております。
番組内容としましては、怪盗ミラーの実際に体験した話やご経験などに加え
お許し頂けるようでしたら、怪盗ミラー様が実際聞いた恋愛エピソードをお話しいただきながら
その週に登場するゲスト出演者の恋愛体験を引き出していくトークを想定しております。

(本当にいた!おもしろラブラブカップル!?)
(今まで一番キュンとした告白!)
(甘えたい派?甘えられたい派?)
(恋人に伝わりやすい愛情表現とは!)
など、放送回によってトークテーマなどご変更しながらスタジオでの毎週収録しております。

もしご興味がおありなようでしたら、詳細をご説明させていただきます。

Dex-chan lover
This sight might not be good for your eyes, but it's certainly good for ours. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Email
Title: My name is Ogawa, and I am from Mahjupoji Co. Ltd. Planning Department

Mahjupoji Ogawa

Dear Phantom Thief Mirror

I sincerely apologise for contacting you without prior notice. Currently, our company is in the midst of coming up with a romantic reality/variety programme. Therefore, we are contacting you to see if you would consider being the host of the show. We are brainstorming for ideas for a livestream where someone like you, with such an active presence on social media, would be able to influence the audience with your charisma.

As for the programme, we were wondering if you would like to host an episode regarding stories of love you have personally heard of. This also extends to any experience you may have had, first-hand or otherwise. For this week’s programme, we would like you to talk about any of your own love experiences, as well as lead any guest members to talk about their love experiences.

“They really exist! Interesting lovey-dovey couples!?”
“The confession that makes your heart throb the most!”
“Are you the type to spoil others or be spoiled?”
“Expressions of love that can be easily conveyed to your lover!”
And etc. Weekly recordings will be done at the studio, with the programme theme differing every session

If you happen to be interested, please allow me to explain the details to you. (rest of the email is cut off here)

Japanese:
株式会社マージュポジ、企画部の小川と申します

怪盗ミラー様
突然のご連絡、誠に恐縮でございます。
現在、当社で恋愛リアリティバラエティ番組の企画を進めておりまして。
つきましては、怪盗ミラー様に本番組の顔として番組進行をお願いできればと思いご連絡を[cut off here]
SNSでご活躍している怪盗ミラー様の魅力を視聴者様にお届けできる放送内容を考えております。
番組内容としましては、怪盗ミラーの実際に体験した話やご経験などに加え
お許し頂けるようでしたら、怪盗ミラー様が実際聞いた恋愛エピソードをお話しいただきながら
その週に登場するゲスト出演者の恋愛体験を引き出していくトークを想定しております。

(本当にいた!おもしろラブラブカップル!?)
(今まで一番キュンとした告白!)