Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 22 - What is a Marriage Agency?

Harem standards have fallen so low that weebs immediately starts raising their pitchforks on the first sign of another male character that isn't the MC. You all only want stories that all glee and no conflict.

Dex-chan lover
Unless it's a translation issue here -- I didn't know it was lofty to want a family-oriented woman that actually liked her husband.

It was so off-putting for the cast to react like that to his preferences, especially when he's not showing himself lazy or self-centered.

Sounds like the guy just wants to be liked more and is willing to improve himself accordingly.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait so she gon go on a date for 1 day with that guy just to look better in front of mc ?

Dex-chan lover
And the ironic reaction to this chapter is people freaking out lol. Lotta ntr and ugly bastard accusations against the guy better than most of us here.
where? most of the comments are about this being a bad idea, 'cause when chigyuu guy realizes her feelings for the MC, he's gonna get mad

Dex-chan lover
I’m assuming she’s not going to start dating the guy but going on a date to build up his confidence or something of that nature

Do I think it’ll backfire? Most likely, but so many things could happen, it could be a positive for both of them In many ways; I don’t think it’s a necessarily stupid idea, just one that could backfire (it also depends on the actual idea, we’re just going off the premise), nor do I think it’s a whore thing to do (to whoever said that lol)

Yall just need to let her cook for now, and a lot of yall need to stop being as shallow as humanly possible

Double-page supporter
ouw no 1 girl leave mc or maybe soon 1 by 1, cannot be harem :(

I think she's gonna go out with him just to figure out why he can't get into a proper relationship. Then, she'll explain to Hiromi what's wrong with him so Hiromi can help him find a wife.

Dex-chan lover
I can only see this ending badly for her with that doom flag.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Unless it's a translation issue here -- I didn't know it was lofty to want a family-oriented woman that actually liked her husband.

It was so off-putting for the cast to react like that to his preferences, especially when he's not showing himself lazy or self-centered.

Sounds like the guy just wants to be liked more and is willing to improve himself accordingly.
No its a common misunderstanding by normies when someone says they want someone that likes them back, they just say they assume that's all they want a person that's obsessed with them. Now, i guarantee that SASUGA is gonna just write this fucking tubby fatass as being an incel mass shooter (enemy of women and all that) knowing how she is. given that this story is aimed at a male audience and the author is trying to insert her brand of feminism into this work, this is how it's going to go, or probably the fatass will get obsessed with blondie (more realistic). It's very on the nose and predictable. Sasuga probably has contempt for her audience though, so she is probably enjoying the fuck out of this to make fun of the online "self-improoooooovers" and redpill slackjaws.
I think she's gonna go out with him just to figure out why he can't get into a proper relationship. Then, she'll explain to Hiromi what's wrong with him so Hiromi can help him find a wife.
No. What's going to happen is that he will go on the date with her and 3 options will happen:
1. He shows that he's an entitled incel and will "scare" her and then MC will come in and save her
2. He will get obsessed with her after the date and build some elaborate fantasy of her in his head and then he will get creepy and pushy, "scaring" her. (if sasuga has the balls and hates her audience enough, she will just make him a flat out rapist at this point and then MC will save her.
3. He will show himself as being a total loser idiot that can't talk to women at all and it will "scare" her and MC will come in and save her and also give the fatass condescending advice and tell him he doesnt see women as humans and he should see women as humans and basically women are people and have to live under a patriarchy where basically all men (including you the reader) hates women and you have to stop hating women and risk your life by telling your woman hating rapist friends to stop hating and raping women.
This is typically how most stories written by feminists go when they want to depict some nerdy poindexter ass dude trying to find love.
Do I think it’ll backfire? Most likely, but so many things could happen, it could be a positive for both of them In many ways; I don’t think it’s a necessarily stupid idea, just one that could backfire (it also depends on the actual idea, we’re just going off the premise), nor do I think it’s a whore thing to do (to whoever said that lol)
None of these stories EVER go well for these types of characters unless it's some dumb mindnumbing wish fullfillment story.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, but I have a very bad feeling about this... 😅

Dex-chan lover
check out yourself before you wreck yourself, I mean take a look at your mirror for once and you think the lady will be like "wow, this man is cool" lose some weight homie!
Girl gonna get stalked for life, RIP , good job MC :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread