Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 24 - What is an Ex-Girlfriend?

Dex-chan lover
"it's okay, I got my karma too, it totally wipes away how I treated you bc I got treated the same way!" fckn dumb.

I thought that the author after his last... poor decision-making about the romantic triangle would be more resourceful about managing his reader happy

Then he made harem manga.

And then there is the ex-girlfriend which everyone hates upon

Does he have any self-preservation instinct is he playing us?

Well, I am betting MC's monologue about self-respect and his return home, leaving us with one dreadful option less.

You underestimate GE's author. They'll bang, but they won't get together again. Once he chooses one of the other girls a year or so later, the ex will show up bringing a baby, telling him it's his (it's not), and he'll be on the hook for child support.
Goddamn you this makes sense and I am scared (thought of drama it actually may be his child)

Fed-Kun's army
I made sure my ex would never do this to me, for better or worse. It's incredibly relieving but also painful at the same time. At least my mental health will be spared of a rebound with my first important loss.

Fed-Kun's army
My queen Sasuga Kei strikes again. She knows how to get people involved in her stories. Just look at the engagement numbers from this comment thread alone!

X3OHAfah_400x400.jpg

Dex-chan lover
My guy, my man, my homeslice, she literally told you you were the backup, the benchwarmer in case the other dude didn't pan out. You fell for her schemes and now she'll saddle you in HER debt, because you're suffering from Too-kind-MC diseases.

Dex-chan lover
That was the most cheater thing i have ever heard "i realised how much i loved you" complete fucking BS once a cheater always a cheater as they say

Dex-chan lover
Come on bro a woman that cheats on u once will do it again that is just garbage that needs to thrown out go back home to your real future Lily

Double-page supporter
Me at the beginning: "Fuck off, you cheating whore! You lost your chance, he's through with you!"

Me at the end: "YOU ABSOLUTE IMBECILE...!!!"

Dex-chan lover
I've thankfully never been in this boat, but I can understand having strong emotions for someone and thinking that life's giving you another chance. Sadly, that's not how it works (especially when said ex ADMITS to you being a rebound.)

Speaking as someone who realized they were the guy being kept on the backburner just in case the other plans didn't pan out: Abort. Eject. Hammer that Alt-F4 like it owes you money, you stupid stupid sumbitch. If you let yourself get drawn into this, if you go back to her, then you are a dumbass of the highest order and you deserve every bit of the heartache that will follow.

Dex-chan lover
Dude's a dumbass with shit for brains goddamn.
How can he manage to be the biggest pussy in the room even when he's literally surrounded by it.
Honestly bro, can't help but be pissed at this shit, he should've sent her home alone the moment the appeared at his door.

Users who are viewing this thread