Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 27 - What is a Spouse?

Dex-chan lover
I do feel for him. He never really got over her and being with her was the dream he had. But hearing that conversation and learning that she really wanted him to just make her life easier without caring about him much said a lot especially given his self-worth.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy that the resolution was him making the right choice and breaking up with maturity rather than finding out this was a total honeytrap or having some big exploding fight where he doesn't actually tell her how he feels.

Also yay Lili at the end. Best girl.

Dex-chan lover
Thank fucking God she’s such a shameless bitch she saved MC the trouble by outing herself. But man what a wasted diversion.

:facepalm:

author seriously needs to stick more closely to the feel good formula cafe goddesses is following to avoid unwanted hate.

thanks for the scanlation

Dex-chan lover
Well the good thing is that women want him not because he's not pregnant. But worse come in she want him to be her servant.

Best decision ever made man. It's not because we got him harem again because it's not about it. It's about making the right decision for both of them.

Still hate the women because he think about him like that though. Poor guy just want a happy family

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad he finally saw her for the bitch she is, but he has to hear her talking smack about him first to truly realize that? Mans been blinded by love so long his head stopped thinking. At least he hasn't stopped hearing also.

Users who are viewing this thread