Isshou Hatarakitakunai Ore ga Classmate no Daininki Idol ni Natsukaretara - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - High Ranked Group!

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is your problem? How is saying "I know how to cook" going to negatively impact your life? Chapter 1 you were telling your whole class you wanted to become a house husband and cook for a rich girl. That can't work if you don't know how to cook.
And now because of that you get some ptsd (I guess) because you had mommy issues (well maybe she died and that's bad but seriously, he only has himself to blame). I usually turn my brain off for those kind of stories but the situation here is so absurd and opposed to what happened since the beginning that it triggered me to no end.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm pretty sure kakihara is the blond guy (not sure how he got blond in japan) so it should be 'he' in the bubble. Also thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
So far in the WN we know his father is a big time CEO and is working all the time. His mother abandoned him for some other guy. Left him to fend for himself. He def has some understandable ptsd. Rin is a really good protagonist IMO. I really enjoy the heroine...s. The Rei and Mia are currently fighting for him and Kanon is teetering on the edge. The girl in this chapter who asked about his mom was temporarily in the harem. but not for long. This next arc is good but the ending was kinda flat. After this Rin's dad shows up and introduces him the a girl he wants Rin to marry. She looks to be trouble.

Dex-chan lover
Look at what you've done, woman. Repent!

Jokes aside, what's the point of hiding his cooking? "It's a pain to raise my hand." Plot is taking a retarded turn.
He really only wants to cook for an employer or his wife. He's not close with his classmates really and doesn't want to stand out. Remember he was only asked to fill out the numbers. Why would he wanna waste time cooking for them?

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is your problem? How is saying "I know how to cook" going to negatively impact your life? Chapter 1 you were telling your whole class you wanted to become a house husband and cook for a rich girl. That can't work if you don't know how to cook.
And now because of that you get some ptsd (I guess) because you had mommy issues (well maybe she died and that's bad but seriously, he only has himself to blame). I usually turn my brain off for those kind of stories but the situation here is so absurd and opposed to what happened since the beginning that it triggered me to no end.
He wants to be an househusband because he's lazy, cooking for others is a hassle; and if he says "I know how to cook" they'll entrust him basically all the work, considering that the others have 0 skill

Users who are viewing this thread