Isso Anata ga Todome wo Sashite - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I am still not sold on the 'I can fix him' part, but I must admit i do like some of the tropes of this series. I am guessing the lady in the last page is his relative/friend/coworker/classmate, she doesn't give me the impression of a someone with a much closer relationship, but i may be wrong!

Anyways, Thank you for the tl~~

Dex-chan lover
tbh, im not even sure if its true that hes a playboy, the story didnt maintain anything to backup that, and the girl just now is probably just a relative given her looks and hair

Dex-chan lover
tbh, im not even sure if its true that hes a playboy, the story didnt maintain anything to backup that, and the girl just now is probably just a relative given her looks and hair
They can definitely walk it back but he more or less confirms that he slept with the girls he's talking to in earlier chapters. Still, definitely easy enough to just say he wanted to dissuade her from falling for him or something.

Dex-chan lover
cute bobcut girl is on chapter one, who '' casually'' gave him his hoodie back

you know the trope about ''girl stealing a boy's hoodie'' don't you ?

Dex-chan lover
this chapter felt
glueum.gif

Dex-chan lover
Lol girl with a black belt think she's a threat. It's funny to me when women threaten physicality as if that means anything.

Dex-chan lover
Lol girl with a black belt think she's a threat. It's funny to me when women threaten physicality as if that means anything.
Incredible that I always read you making these kind of comments, while never catching the irony of your embarrassment of a profile picture, and your very probable inexperience in martial arts.

Dex-chan lover
Incredible that I always read you making these kind of comments, while never catching the irony of your embarrassment of a profile picture, and your very probable inexperience in martial arts.
If you gotta focus on my pfp instead of actually rebutting my words. I think you need to start using your head instead of your feelings. Because feelings don't mean anything to facts.

Women are weaker than men full stop. No amount of physical training changes this fact. Even the most trained female martial artists would lose to a barely trained man.

Lastly irony of my pfp? What? I like thicc lolis get over it. And you vastly overestimate how much martial arts skill factors in when it comes to the difference between men and woman. Look up any video of men vs women fights on YouTube. Guys hold back or aren't serious because women, when it comes to physicality, are nowhere men's equal. I suggest you learn this fact before it gets you in trouble personally.

Users who are viewing this thread