It Is My First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

That girl is so malicious bruh damn. Did she actually go through his shit when she went his house, I knew she would but didnt think it'd be this soon damn

Let her talk!! Gosh I hate people like that, they ask her questions and don't let her answer... 😑

Let me kill that hoe who most likely stole that letter to give to MC's friend!! (ಠ益ಠ)

I see this is the start of a whole big misunderstanding. MC probably thought it was the guy who gave the letter to her friend but ML probably doesn't know anything, will likely return from camp to find that MC is gone with no explanation.
The friend doesn't seem like she'll give MC the chance to explain herself and MC is going to do the same to ML.

I can't stop thinking that this girl was just faking about Gunwook oppa, and knew all along that our precious liked him.

...of course this would happen. Damn, Moonyoung fighting. You're the goodest boy here.

@Madyona She is a person that is high in agreeableness. That makes her pleasant to be around since she will go along with things, but it also makes her quite unable to hold her own in arguments. Someone that is more disagreeable would be overpowering in arguments by the sheer amount of stuff they can say.
So even if she knows she has to speak up, she is unable to since she lived being too agreeable all her life. That is also why the ML was able to rope her in so easily just by being a little pushy.

There is a lesson to be learned here, don't go along with everything others do or say in order to avoid conflict, or you will be giving yourself up.

Like what Leonheart93 says :)

Thanks for fast release 😍

So soon to be like that.....

Group Leader
@Leonhart93 You really hit the nail on the head with that explanation! 👍

But man the upcoming chapters I'm sure will be really bad for our hearts </3

Thank you so much for all these releases EuchariYuma Scans!

Dex-chan lover
@ibnat I don't think he is though? If he'd just handed the damn thing over or destroyed it instead of holding it over her head, this wouldn't have happened. Even if he wasn't stupid enough to use a crappy hiding place where someone could find it in a quick look-over, things would be OK.

Of course she's to some extent reaping what she sowed too. She should have told her friend all about it ages ago, which would have gotten her out from under Moonyoung's blackmail and made this situation a nothing instead of a crisis. Of course it's not that she's a bad person it's just that Korean drama requires that things be messed up, so she wasn't allowed to do the sensible thing.

Efu

Ugh I hope none of them ******* will make an appearance to the current timeline. Not even to fix their relationship lmao I'm being toxic af

Users who are viewing this thread