It Is My First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

thank you for the double release!! also the little notes from the team under the panels are always so funny 😂

Thank you for the double release!!

It's not Moonyoung's fault because he didn't keep the letter carefully, it was his fault this all happened in the first place because he kept the letter at all, against Eunjae's wishes. I'm finding it hard to like Moonyoung because of that, on top of the pushy way he's behaving

Why do girls think it cool or romantic when a "good looking" male character ignores the female lead's boundraies and say shit like "I'm not going to let you run away this time" ...im going to force you to accept my feelings coz your feelings don't matter. Why? Why? Why?

No one gives a fuck if you didn't give Jisoo the letter you selfish, creepy, self-absorbed prick! You used the letter to blackmail her to show up at your beck and call, you worthless shit!

Fed-Kun's army
No, Moonyoung, it's your fault because you didn't give it back when she asked to.

ffs does the current Moonyoung even realize how much of an asshat he was?

Swhaa my ass, we all know he didn't give Jisoo that letter, and we also know the bitch that did.

Users who are viewing this thread