It Was Love at First Sight, Mr. Villain! - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
This is gonna be a far fetched theory possibly, but here goes:

I believe the Duke’s little sister may be the culprit.

1) While the Duke may not have done it, it’s true the victims were people who either upset or irritated the Duke and/or his family in some way. This includes the original princess Charlotte in the novel: she didn’t want to marry the Duke, and the Duke despised her.

2) the true cause of death is poisoning, which anyone can do, including a young girl. And if I’m not mistaken, those knots seem to be a form of knotting used for a type of art called macrame, which a young girl versed in embroidery or knitting may know. Though it could be that the strangulation could’ve been done by a second party/accomplice.

But this is just my theory, we’ll have to wait and see more evidence.

1) While the Duke may not have done it, it’s true the victims were people who either upset or irritated the Duke and/or his family in some way. This includes the original princess Charlotte in the novel: she didn’t want to marry the Duke, and the Duke despised her.

2) the true cause of death is poisoning, which anyone can do, including a young girl. And if I’m not mistaken, those knots seem to be a form of knotting used for a type of art called macrame, which a young girl versed in embroidery or knitting may know. Though it could be that the strangulation could’ve been done by a second party/accomplice.

Yeah I also agree that the sister is the most suspicious currently as much as I would like it to be someone else. Imagine if it was the Duke Kilian (Or whatever his name is)

Dex-chan lover

while these seems plausible

It's also possible that the killer is trying to defame the Duke by murdering people who annoy him making him the primary suspect and the real motive has yet to be seen

Dex-chan lover
while these seems plausible

It's also possible that the killer is trying to defame the Duke by murdering people who annoy him making him the primary suspect and the real motive has yet to be seen
That could be true as well. I'm not sure who would want to do that to him though. They would have to either be close to him enough that they know about these incidents, or be a high-level stalker lol.

Double-page supporter
I'm happy MC is finally using her brain. Can't wait for the Moriarty expy to pop up and be the real murderer

Double-page supporter

The Culprit
The murderer is the Duke's step-mother, who has been like a non-player so far and only mentioned. She is the Moriarty expy, her name is Mariati. The story will explain her motive for framing ML

Dex-chan lover
The Culprit
The murderer is the Duke's step-mother. She is the Moriarty expy, her name is Mariati. The story will explain her motive for framing ML
Me:

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread