Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

maple the tier breaker.... every problem can be solved by... eating them... she even eat pain to end him in the anime XD

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
this... is kinda horrifying... to be eaten from the inside out like that.
and as always, Mapels uniqueness is messing things up for the developers.

Aggregator gang
my girl spent 2 hours slowly eating that monster from the inside lmao
talk about a slow painful death

She gives me the warm woolly fuzzies, but she gives demon screaming slow agonizing death from being eaten from the inside out. You know, she's adorable but I tells ya what, that girl ain't right.

Fed-Kun's army
A cold bath.... I really feel for the developers.

Maple is basically like those speedrunners that accidentally find bugs, glitches and exploits and use them to their full potential while making the Devs cry XD

The moment you debugged, you will found another bug and it will repeated and become infinite loop...

This chapter was amazing , and the way she killed the boss is fucked up hahaha , good job Maple.
I want to see how the manga shows the blonde bitch , the anime was total garbage.

Dex-chan lover
@Andrusi Of course. The artist could never draw two girls sleeping on the same sofa just for fanservice. Not to mention, two straight girls would never fall asleep next to each other because everyone knows straight people have disgust for people of their gender.

I absolutely can't wait to see all of the rest of these things either drawn or animated cause it's exactly as good as I hoped for x'D

Users who are viewing this thread