Italiajin no Onnanoko ga Isourou Suru Koto ni Natta (Pre-Serialization)

Dex-chan lover
@Naabii
The coolest thing an albino can have are red eyes, period.
It's just a waste give her some random tinted hair, and ffs what's the point of her being italian if she think and act just as a japanese?

Dex-chan lover
@Dunslax
075.jpg

italiani che si lamentano che non sembra italiana è un po cringe ngl. Inoltre è albina

The italian part is 100% just clickbait and to make the title more memorable lol.

This is just a SoL self-insert fantasy (illustrator MC?) where an exotic looking girl suddenly appears and has contrived reasons for knowing, living with, and liking the main character.

The italian part could be dropped and absolutely nothing in the story would change, and readers would be less frustrated. The girl would have odd hair and an odd name but for all purposes would be a japanese native going by a nickname, who for some reason is incredibly fond of someone she last met 17 years ago.

As a marketing gimmick its very effective though. Kudos to the author lol

Dex-chan lover
i am not italian.. and not even close to know the culture a part from there's a Colosseum, Pisa tower and pizza... also that dictator guy...

And i already guessing before reading, the close thing to italy about this manga is it title it self....

but i don't really care about accuracy so... no problem...!!

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof So I am not the only one wandering why a 20 something years old girl needs to live in the home of some random guy...
@L0k1dunk nell'ultimo capitolo parlano di pasta... col ketchup 🤣 100% italiana

Dex-chan lover
@Lordofthekeep

She doesn't even talk with her hands nor has she even once cursed the guy out of the appartment
I would have expected at least 3-4 "Va fan culo!" by now
And spaghetti with ketchup? Pretty sure you could face some jail time in Italy for that...

She fits zero of my stereotypical views of Italian women 😕
Disappointed 😟

Dex-chan lover
@jazz9 tbh I feel like some people complained to the author that she doesn't feel italian and to fk with them he searched for "things Italian will never do" and put that as part of her character

I don’t really care about what is being discussed the art is so adorable . And I love the dynamic of the girl who’s into the guy and the guy is like meh

Dex-chan lover
@ArgonDorn I mean that on itself is his response to criticism. I mean you can’t expect people to follow you all the time

It’s his work and this is the way he likes it you can criticize all you want but I don’t think the author will change anything or apologize for it.

I mean If you look hard enough pretty sure you’d find people that doesn’t act their race depending on how they are raised its like those interviews of black people that was raised in Japan they are black but they act and do what Japanese people do.

Users who are viewing this thread