Italiajin no Onnanoko ga Isourou Suru Koto ni Natta (Pre-Serialization)

Dex-chan lover
at first I liked it but I dont know anymore
I know its twitter but it changes too much at first it was a romcom plot after bunch of chapters it became slice of life after that we saw development now there is drama and quality of drawings becomes worse every chapter

Ever since that weird swerve of a love triangle(?), the quality of the storyline just tanked hard. Almost as if the author wanted to subvert expectations and incite some drama but without investing much feeling into the characters.

Shame. I wanted to see where the initial premise would go, but this path wasn't quite the fit for it.

L3n

This guy that created this manga knows nothing about italians or italian culture, it's all the usual foreign cliche not true and that would be ok, but if you make it as a central topic that is present even in the title of your creation at least do some proper research about it. This is garbage and I find it really insulting and disrespectful, even racist and is not real.

Power Uploader
I'm not sure if the art quality began to fall apart first, or if the writing did.

Either way, the bad art and the now nonsensical plot are complimenting each other.

Double-page supporter
Yes the art style took a huge nose dive but a manga can be great with bad art as long as it has a great story and characters
but this one sadly is just complete trash characters are paper thin story is everywhere the plot makes no sense and stuff just get thrown in and I guess the author just hopes it works
It seemed interesting at first but it just failed

MoZ

She don't look like an Italian, the story and art went from 100-0 real quick and it was interesting at first, but fell short after 15 chapters or so. gonna stick with this just to see how it ends

Am I the only one who likes this? I kinda like the rough art and the direction the story takes. It feels more grounded.

Users who are viewing this thread