Itazura Privacy - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Still Waters Run Deep

Dex-chan lover
Ah this was a great little dynamic so I'm glad it's back!
Still Sudou being jealous is a nice shake up and the underwater kiss was so cute!

Dex-chan lover
Damn didnt think this one would be picked up again! Thanks for your translation and for picking it up

Also, I have to say she is a pretty fucking terrible girlfriend… Imagine letting someone touch your boobs all they want infront of your girlfriend and then afterwards ask if she was jealous and say “She was all over my boobs”...

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, and yes someday I hope to see this series in its entirety these gals are the very definition of just gals being pals.

Dex-chan lover
Damn didnt think this one would be picked up again! Thanks for your translation and for picking it up

Also, I have to say she is a pretty fucking terrible girlfriend… Imagine letting someone touch your boobs all they want infront of your girlfriend and then afterwards ask if she was jealous and say “She was all over my boobs”...
Well, she has been a preeetty good girlfriend considering her fake-bullying her gf for some reason was the whole shtick. This was just one instance of her doing something extremely questionable in a rather gruesome way- willingly doing the boob play in front of her gf (with a person that is coming strongly onto her) and taunting her gf afterwards.

I'd usually say to just let it go... but after reading ahead I will give a slight no spoiler-disclaimer; this series goes on a uncomfortably weird tangent this and the next 2 chapters. It just is a different vibe altogether from the rest of the series and out of place.

I do get where you're coming from and deep down agree that even the ending to this chapter wasn't cute or sweet at all. But I just do the only right thing to do- pretend it isn't canon but a cheap fanfic and move on, LMAO.

this is the reason why i never lose hope in any series despite how long it passes without updates

Dex-chan lover
Well, she has been a preeetty good girlfriend considering her fake-bullying her gf for some reason was the whole shtick. This was just one instance of her doing something extremely questionable in a rather gruesome way- willingly doing the boob play in front of her gf (with a person that is coming strongly onto her) and taunting her gf afterwards.

I'd usually say to just let it go... but after reading ahead I will give a slight no spoiler-disclaimer; this series goes on a uncomfortably weird tangent this and the next 2 chapters. It just is a different vibe altogether from the rest of the series and out of place.

I do get where you're coming from and deep down agree that even the ending to this chapter wasn't cute or sweet at all. But I just do the only right thing to do- pretend it isn't canon but a cheap fanfic and move on, LMAO.
Wait wait wait, you cant just drop something like that about the next 2 chapters. Give me some spoilers here

Fed-Kun's army

Yet another L for pure yuri love enjoyers. We just can't stop losing.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait, you cant just drop something like that about the next 2 chapters. Give me some spoilers here
I honestly have no idea what they're talking about. Nothing weird happens. I'm genuinely confused about how dramatic they sounded.

Users who are viewing this thread