Itoshi no Niina - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what will happen next. I understand Niina's point of view although it's sad for atsushi.
And Masa, well, I'm not sure if he'll endure this but man, hitting on your victim's best friend was obviously not gonna work...

Dex-chan lover
the letter panelling was pretty nice, albeit it must have been hard to tl xd.

thanks for the good work.

The reader's perception is skewed since Nina is a victim and Atsu falls in love with her, but she's not really a good person and it'd probably be for the best for the two to split. Looking forward to the ending, thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
I would have liked to talk about the flaws of the characters in this manga, but I'm too tired for it.
Regardless of the recent few frustrating character developments, it is still a good story.
The only thing that I fear is that they may try to whitewash Ushijima's character by either framing it as false rumors or false accusations. Or by portraying him to be too much of a "victim" to be a perpetrator (kinda how they whitewash Naruto villains, oh Pain a full-fledged adult who ruthless committed genocide out of his free will was actually the good guy, because at the last moment he gave a sob story, yup, yup)

I get it people in bad situations and bad influences do some bad deeds, but Ushijima's whole shtick was very organized, bullying from elementary school, the whole original Nina observation and kidnapping plan, he should completely be held accountable for all his actions. I don't like the idea that others need to be his friend first, forgive him and look past his actions.

Urgh. Ahhhh.
Ushijima bad. Idk what to actually say.

Users who are viewing this thread