Itoshi no Sakura-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 52.5

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or does anyone else find the ending abrupt as all hell? I'm not saying that I wanted this to continue since, in my opinion, this title is "Meh, it's ok" at best, but it just feels so sudden and random. Up until this point, all we've really seen has basically been babysitting and shenanigans.

I understand that they've already been married for a year, so there wouldn't have been much visible progression anyway, however, right from the get-go, MC feels more like a babysitter and that continues to be true until the end. Not that it's a particularly high bar to pass but, it feels as though the sis-con and Maho have shown the most growth throughout this.

The pregnancy feels like it was just tossed in as the ending for the sake of "Well, we need something to end this on". Yes, they've been married for a year, so in that regard, it's not surprising that they've been physically intimate. However, throughout the story, it never seemed as though they were or have been physically intimate before.

Users who are viewing this thread