It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I Want To Do It

Dex-chan lover
.....I dont know.. I ve seen this premise too many times now.. theres no hook to it.

Dex-chan lover
@phanijump If you don’t mind doujins, I’d recommendMiyabi’s Watashi no Suki na Oji-san x Ore no Suki na Iede Shoujo Ge ( My beloved Mister & My beloved Runaway Girl)

jak

Contributor
I get the feeling that even though she's not a vrigin, she's not a slut and only believes that because she's not a virgin.

Dex-chan lover
@UltimateAdrian20
don't think that one counts since she's not actually a slut, just thinks she needs to try to be for her boyfriend.

also, reading this has a strange feeling to it. On the guy's side, it doesn't feel like there's much conflict going on. I already feels like he got over the "she just going out with me as a joke" excuse. It feels like there's more going on with the girl and her self image based on her "purity". Well, it's only the second chapter and they'll probably deal with both, just without making them exaggerated.

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis
It seems to me she never thought much about the perceived purity or such. I'd guess the first guy who asked her out was only interesting in having sex with her, and she agreed to it quickly already back then. Then the dude dropped her. Possibly he told about her to his buddies, and one or two of them did the same thing. She seems to have the kind of personality that isn't bothered by being used like that, even when it starts to affect how other students treat her. Perhaps she has older sisters who sleep around a lot and her single mother has a different man every week. Or perhaps she has no particular reason for it.

Dex-chan lover
Gave this a 10 to even it out from the sad cum stains who somehow gained enough sentience to spit their idiocy all over this manga.

A very melancholy kind of cute.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't like the vibe this manga is putting out. It's not malicious, but it feels dated. A girl doesn't have to be emotionally broken/cold cause she likes fucking dudes. She could just enjoy casual sex as much as other guys around her do.

It's early to tell which direction author is going to take this in, but what exactly is the message he is trying to say?
Is it "its okay to not be 'pure', someone will see you as that way eventually" or "There is no pure, just do what make you happy and don't mind what other people say"?

I see the former (which is what I am currently perceiving this manga as) as condescending . Maybe not to the Japanese, but women aren't exclusive there, so I don't think that's a valid excuse to have dated views on women's sexuality. Either way, it has the potential to be a cute romance manga between someone who is very comfortable with their sexuality and someone who doesn't know the meaning of the word.

21 one pages of content overall. Twenty. one. pages. And it managed to generate maelstorm with two radical worldviews avatars exchanging culturally / domestically internalized talking points. "Community" never fails to amaze.

"its okay to not be 'pure', someone will see you as that way eventually"
I see the former (which is what I am currently perceiving this manga as) as condescending
There's no fucking pleasing you, is there.

Users who are viewing this thread