It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I Can't Compare

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
If this shit turns into a NTR thing... I will quit reading romance.

If you guys keep thinking that she's gonna cheat you won't really enjoy the ride

Double-page supporter
If this is recent (and popular enough) you can already read the NTR doujins in your head from this.

Dex-chan lover
He almost “cucked” himself, at least in his head, but thankfully she’s being honest and despite her emotionless appearance she’s really taking him seriously and prone to notice his efforts.
That’s good!

Group Leader
People are so afraid of NTR, but I haven't seen a single manga where people complain about it where there actually is such a thing!
Only the hentai mangas in my bookmarked folders, but not non-erotic works like this one, where NTR complainers flock around!

Since she rejected them instead of passively accepting their advances ntr isn’t going to happen unless the author decides to troll us. This is likely to just be about the couple growth of a cute awkward couple.

But seriously, what kind of creepy dudes go to the zoo to pick up girls?

Dex-chan lover
What fluffy romance manga in the past like 5 years actually turned into NTR? I don't understand the obsession with something that never happens in almost all manga. And that's even including people's memey made up definitions of what NTR is.

Chapter was quite cute even if they're kinda leaning on something being wrong with her and that's why she had sex. It'd be nice just to have someone who had sex, nothing was fucked up in her past/she wasn't a weirdo and they just dealt with relationship stuff. It could still go that way but the little hints are a bit concerning.

Now to get out while the comment section is still relatively readable

IMO the author should stop reminding the reader, in every chapter, that she was sleeping around before her relationship with the MC.

i know already, so stop, feels too forced that way.

anyway, the "douchebags hitting on the left alone female character"-trope made me cringe way to hard to enjoy the pay-off more D:

Dex-chan lover
A bit too much self continuous.
We already know the premise, stop.

Group Leader
The thing I can never figure out is why the dude always has to go by himself to get the drinks/ice cream/takoyaki instead of the chick going with him. Don't these dudes read manga? Don't they know that if you leave your chick alone she's gonna get hit on by some creeps wherever you might be, be it the zoo, the amusement park, the beach, or even right outside the convenience store. And they never seem to learn since it will happen over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
@YamiryuuZero
I've seen cheating in some shoujo romance manga, but usually not in a romance manga oriented towards boys (which is probably the audience for this one). Girl-smut goes for less "visual" ways of being fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread