It’s Time to Change the Genre - Ch. 100

Imo the ML has been a dumbass for a while now, like u understand this situation isn't all his fault but the villain has been a pain in his side since before the events of the story but just cause the FmL doesn't like him you try to assassinate they guy like a third rate villain. Yes Judith should have told ruediger but this guy has been ignoring the villain for years, sigh I think the part that annoys me the most is how sloppy the assassination was like my guy go there yourself to make sure he is dead.

Any way thanks the chapter, till the next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Imo the ML has been a dumbass for a while now, like u understand this situation isn't all his fault but the villain has been a pain in his side since before the events of the story but just cause the FmL doesn't like him you try to assassinate they guy like a third rate villain. Yes Judith should have told ruediger but this guy has been ignoring the villain for years, sigh I think the part that annoys me the most is how sloppy the assassination was like my guy go there yourself to make sure he is dead.

Any way thanks the chapter, till the next chapter.
Usually killing someone personally yourself will lead to you getting arrested, unfortunately.

Aggregator gang
my girl can't run in those tight mermaid style skirts she looks so good in. the sacrifices one must make for fashion i guess.

thanks for translating as always!

Dex-chan lover
wew at least hope Isabella kid will live for her :'(
she could be a bad person but she choose the right path in the end

Supporter
That was quick - pretty much a smash-and-grab, which makes all the bombs and stuff seem a bit like overkill . . . unless there was another target that we haven't seen yet . . .

We won't know until Judith finds out, though - the storytelling is really tightly focused on Judith's perspective, we're always going to be totally in the dark about anything outside her experience . . .
I hope Isabella is alright, well, alive at least
I'm hoping she at least lives long enough to tell Reudiger what happened, because at that point all of Winterwald will move as one to utterly demolish Franz and anything that's even tangentially related to him . . .

Well, I'm hoping she lives a lot longer than that, because that was courageous far beyond what I'd have expected of her . . . As she said herself, she knows Franz better than anyone - she has to have known that trying to protect Judith like that was a death sentence.

Double-page supporter
And here we see a desperate man making the stupidest goddamn decision he could have made.

This feels like its gonna go in a rape situation which I hope not, even if just attempted... //closes eyes

Double-page supporter
"You will have to protect me, Miss Maibaum."
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread