It's Your/The Yolk's Fault - Oneshot

i get in concept what the joke is supposed to be, but it’s still kind of lost on me lol
Explanation below:

Im guessing they actually did go out to a fancy restaurant for their anniversary. When they got to their house after the date, girl A got too drunk and I assumed passed out. Woke up and forgot about their anniversary date and thought it hadn't happened yet. Girl B set up the egg toast as a joke from their anniversary date which caused Girl A to remember the date actually happened hence the flashback. Too embarrassed to apologize that she forgot about the date, she faked not remembering it at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Explanation below:

Im guessing they actually did go out to a fancy restaurant for their anniversary. When they got to their house after the date, girl A got too drunk and I assumed passed out. Woke up and forgot about their anniversary date and thought it hadn't happened yet. Girl B set up the egg toast as a joke from their anniversary date which caused Girl A to remember the date actually happened hence the flashback. Too embarrassed to apologize that she forgot about the date, she faked not remembering it at the end.
Wow i totally read that wrong, i saw it as their first date being the fancy restaurant, and their anniversary date being the home date

Dex-chan lover
Look if your significant other makes you breakfast after a heavy night of drinking that's a keeper in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread