Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaereru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Did not expect an Easy Modo in 2024.

starry-girls-v0-lwniepm2xw6b1.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
That shirt is too small to fit him.

Well, he does have a girlfriend, but that's not her.

They're sure quick to jump the gun. In a quite dumb way.

She's technically telling the truth.

Just assuming they can live there. So far, their impression is dogshit.

I recognise that panel...

Dex-chan lover
… Any bets on how many chapters it’ll be before they finally tell these two not only about the other world and magic but about the grandma? I’m praying it’ll be soon.
It'll be soon. Just a warning, the next arc is most hated by readers as far I can tell(and having read the English novel volumes, I kind of agree) and those sisters are the precise reason for that.

Think of the most self-entitled annoying brats in manga you have seen and then double it. That should give a fairly accurate idea...

Last edited:
Now, this will be long, so I will just try my best to shortened it:
"The very existence of this update alone should be the proof that God, does indeed, still exist.

You don't know how much I cursed those two f****r for licensing this, every single day (at least I didn't think as far as commiting the next 9/11 because of them.). Just ike what moodzy said, I, with the very bottom of my heart, thanking Hakai Scans for updating this Manga, despite what one said about the next arc will be the most hated (screw that s**t).

For those who read this far, thank you and don't mind me too much."

Dex-chan lover
It'll be soon. Just a warning, the next arc is most hated by readers as far I can tell(and having read the English novel volumes, I kind of agree) and those sisters are the precise reason for that.

Think of the most self-entitled annoying brats in manga you have seen and then double it. That should give a fairly accurate idea...
Oh… joy…
(couldn’t find this image without the text at the bottom, sorry.)
7aN6AOk_d.webp

Dex-chan lover
I'd just tell them "that's grandma there" after they talk about the funeral lol

Dex-chan lover
The family thought there was a strong chance that he’d killed himself and sent these two girls instead of asking the police to do a wellness check?
Police is Asian region don't do stuff like Wellness Checks, especially on adults.

Users who are viewing this thread